Yours Future Man Is Way Rough To You 🔞

Taehyung(coming to them and looking coldly towards Y/N) - I think Jin hyung told you to come fast...Do I need to remind you...??

Jungkook(bunny smiled to Taehyung. He left her hand and made some distance) - Ohh...hyung... don't scold her...she was just helping me out.

Taehyung - Y/N...if you are done..then you can leave...

Y/N(looking down) - Yes...

Jungkook - Bye Y/N....meet you soon...(he giggled and took his towel and clothes then went to bathroom while whistling)

Y/N was going to out. Her eyes met with Taehyung's cold eyes. He was going to say something but Jin voice interrupted them. Y/N got her chance she quickly left him.

Here Y/N joined Jin doing laundry. Taehyung followed her. He saw her surrounding with other brothers. He was patiently waiting for her to be alone but she was lucky this time but...Devil Kim Taehyung can't let her to breath.

Taehyung saw her that Y/N has started making dining for lunch. She was putting plates and dishes on the table. Taehyung smirked. He saw that she hold a bowl of dish and coming to dining area side. Taehyung waited her coming closer to him then he went furiously on her way and bumped to her. A loud voice came from her mouth. Y/N lost her balance and it spilled on his White transperant shirt. Other brothers came to them after heard the noise.

Y/N(feeling bad) - Ohhh...god..Tae...I am Sorry...I am so..sorry..please..

Taehyung(getting angry) - Ohhh...shit man...What the hell are you doing
Y/N... can't you see properly...you ruined my shirt...(looking at his chest side)

Suga(making him calm down) - Hey....
Tae.. she didn't do it purposely...calm down...

Taehyung(loud voice) - Ohh..come on
Hyung... don't take her side..you guys are just ruining her...SHE SPOILED MY NEW SHIRT...

Jin(making things normal) - Tae...she has accepted her mistake.. everyone does mistake... you change your clothes.. by the way we are doing laundry...you give it to me...I will
wash it..okk..

Taehyung gave her his killing look. Then he started going to his room. After few step walking he turned around then said in his arrogant voice.

Taehyung - I haven't accepted your apology...come to my room and take my shirt..right row...(entered in his room)

RM - Y/N.... Taehyung is really in bad mood....but don't worry go to his room and talk with him..he will definitely understand you.(gently smiled)

Y/N(got hesitated) - but...but..how..can I RM...what..if ..he...

Jhope(bright smile) - Yaa...Y/N... Taehyung is not that bad..he is just..(running out of word)

Jin(windshield laughing) - cold and scary.....that's it...(clapping his hand)

Suga(put his hand on her shoulder) - If he scold you more then call me...I will fix him.. it's long time I haven't kicked his...butt..now I will get an apportunity to beat him.

Jimin(cracking voice while laughing) - Ohhhh....hyung...Mafia kitty is back..

Jin - Y/N...go and talk to him.. ok..(smiled)

Y/N nodded her head slightly and slowly went to his room. Other boys left for playing video games. Y/N knocked the door but he didn't reply anything. She was feeling scared of him. She closed her eyes made herself relax. Then entered his room. It was like other world to her. His room is indicating his cold and his dark vibes. She looked around then saw his shirt was on the bed. Y/N came close to bed and hold his shirt.

Y/N POV - Where he is...may be...he is taking shower..thank God..I should go quickly..

She turned around but what she saw left her soul from her body. He was standing at the door side putting his hand on his pocket looking at her constantly with shirtless. His milky skin, messy slightly curly black hairs, charming face, big strong arms, long legs and winy eyes were drowning her in shyness.