I Will Have No Mercy On Her 🔞

Y/N - Ahhhh....(yelped in pain and hold tightly sleeves of one shirt)

Taehyung (feeling satisfied to see her in pitiful condition) - That's what I want..I mean....this shirt...bring it out bebs...

Y/N - Enough...Tae...just enough..(edge of breaking down her feeling)

Taehyung agressively turned her around to see her face. Y/N couldn't control her body and through herself & her hand on his hard chest. She felt extremely high to feel the hotness between them. She was seeing herself in his eyes like he wanna capture her at any cost. His frustration can be seen in his expression which was becoming danger and his hand which was crushing her body on her like no room between them.

Taehyung(deep voice) - NOT ENOUGH FOR ME...YOU HAVE STARTED IT...THIS FU*KING GAME...WITH OTHER GUYS....EARLIER I WAS NOT PART OF THIS SHIT...BUT NOW..I HAVE CHANGED MY MIND....BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT I AM GOING TO HAVE AFTER DEFEATING EVERYONE...(hold her hand tightly and pressed it on his chest)...STOP LOOKING AT BODY OF OTHER GUYS.....OR YOU WILL SEE THE CONCEQUENCES....(looking at her lips seductively and said in serious tone)

Y/N(lost in his eyes) - Ohh.. Ahhh..(moaned) Tae...(bit her lips)

Taehyung POV - Stop moaning my name you little kitten....close your eyes Y/N....you are playing with fire...stay away from me.. and every man....you don't know what they do imagine you in their dream...I am a guy and I fu*king understand something like what they do see you in their imagination make me freaks out... you are not important to me but they are nothing to you..it's not like I want you... it's just I have eyes on you...I sware to God...if you try to do something bad...then I will not spare you from that moment you will feel my breath will run into the veins of your weak body... that's gonna be so painful for you..

Suddenly Jin knocked his door. Taehyung and Y/N got away from each other. He started putting on the shirt while seeing her in mirror.

Jin - Ya..you brat..are you punishing my Y/N....hahaha(laughing)

Taehyung(chuckled and buttoning his shirt while seeing her through the mirror) - I haven't yet...

Jin - Why did you guys closed the door man..???(kicking the door)

Taehyung (turned around to see Y/N who was looking down and thinking serious to make an excuse) - Y/N wanted to make funny face to make me laugh... but she was shy to do if you all would see it.. that's why Y/N closed the door..

He gave his previous shirt to her hand and winked at her. Then came to the door and unlocked it.

Jin - Y/N...my angel..are you okk..??

Y/N(smiled) - Ye..yes...i am..fine...

Jin - I won't make fun of you Y/N....can you show me your funny face....(control his laugh)

Taehyung(wearing watch and putting mobile in his pocket) - No..hyung you can't...(calm voice)

Jin - Why....

Taehyung - It was gross....(straight face)

Jin - Hahahahaha....

Y/N - Right just like you...(savage mode)

Jin - Hahahaha....(laughing in tear)

Taehyung(coming to her with angry look) - You....Y/N...I ... will...show you..(Jin blocked his strong shoulder)

Jin - Hahahaha...Yaa..Tae..I think we have to stop that savage min yoongi Kitty to get close to Y/N...hehehehe...

Jin(turned his face to her) - Y/N.. that was pretty good...now run to your life..he is really strong...

Y/N quickly run to her room and closed the door. Taehyung was frustrated. He went out with his friends.

At night 9:00 PM
Place - Dining room

JK -I m so hungry..Y/N ..Y/N.. bring me the food..wait I m coming to help you.

He went to kichen and told Ajuma to arrange plates on table. Ajuma nodded and went there. He saw Y/N who was busy doing her work. He stood behind her watching her work silently.

Y/N POV - *what he thinks of himself.He doesn't have right on someone. Why he try to control me. I m not his slave. Stupid heartless Kim Taehyung...

JK POV - Y/N ..why are so unaware that what I feel about you. Can't you see it in my eyes. I wanna hold you so tight to break your bone.. I won't stop kissing your soft juicy lips even you try to stop me. I won't be able to control my hormone Y/N. Just wait a little beb..I will crush you on my bed...ohh God...I can't hold myself.

Jk - Y/N....(looking damn handsome in his black T-shirt. )

Y/N got trembled because of all sudden jk's voice.She looked at him confused.She felt something different in his dead see eyes.

Y/N - j..jk..oh God.. don't make me scared.(she moved alway from him.She stood a little far way from him & She sighed deeply)

Jk - Y/N..I.. m ..feeling ...HOT( He slowly comes toward her )

Y/N - whatt..why..I think you should be in dining area. This place is not so cool as you think..(She smiles and starts to go) but jk came in her way. She was feeling strange cause he didn't stop his step.Y/N is taking her step back and back untill her back hit the kitchen cabinet.

Y/ N - Jk..(uttering her words) do..you need something??

Jk - Yes(Deep voice)..I really need something right now. Will you give it to me?? ( looking into her eyes)

Y/N - ammm..yes yes..tell me

Jk(He paused & bent his posture & put his both hands beside her) - I WANT...YOU....

Y/N - JK.. ( breathing heavily)..

Jk - to give me glass of water.(He winked at her & laughed. He backed off).

Y/N- (using her hand wipping off her sweating) - You..Jungle book..stupid..I lost my breathing (She laughed with him & and gives him glass of water. Jk toughed her finger while holding glass.)

Suddenly Taehyung enters in kitchen when he saw both of them his eye landed on jk's hand. His blood starts boiling in anger. He made his hard first.Somehow he controlled himself. When Jk saw Taehyung.

Jk - Hey hyung... what's up.(Smiles). Where were you?? U know everybody was looking for you.

Y/N who was ignoring her eye contact with him.

Tae - Everybody ??(he mocked) Really..I don't think so...(He glanced at Y/N)

Jk - hahahaha... ohhh..come on hyung. Don't be rude to Y/N... Let's go( left the kitchen)

The room was silent. Y/N was feeling a cold gaze on her. She tried to escape from him. But suddenly Tae said.

Tae - You are really something like how to make someone fall for you..

Y/N ignored him and started to go but Tae said something what made Y/N deeply hurt.

Tae - Y/N...you are testing my patience..listen carefully what is unsaid...

After that he went from kitchen leaving her dumbfounded. She followed him.They were having their dinner happily. Making joke of each other and discussing about college. But there was a tense formed between Taehyung and Y/N.

#This roller coaster ride has become so exciting # Nobody knows others feeling towards them which is tangling their life in very brutal way# In the ending poor Y/N will have to suffer for everything because someone is insanely crazy for her.... it's definitely hate...I bet... right...hope so..#

See in next 😉🥰🥰