Jealous 6 - Let Me Breathe 🔞

Y/N - T.....T...Tae ...Tae..( her cracked voice because she was in urge of crying.)

Taehyung - What happened sweetheart ??? Were you expecting someone else??? (Taunt her)

Y/N - No..no.. don't say that..it hurts me when you accuse...(she tearfully requested him)

Taehyung - It hurts you....(he chuckled and nodded his head suddenly he kicked a chair really hard. A scream let out from Y/N mouth then he continue started kicking some chairs. His hair became so messy. His shirt was getting wet with his sweating. His eyes turned into red. He was taking out his anger on the things around him. Y/N was very terrified seeing him in this state. She went near to stop him.

Y/N - Tae..Tae...plzz stop it... stop it... plz...you can get hurt ...stop..(her voice was low. she was hesitating to put her hand on his shoulder because he was terribly angry)

But then he turned around and pulled her harshly towards him and hold her waist tightly..

Y/N - Aaahhhhh..Tae..ahhh..ahh..(she tried to keep screaming in low voice..)

Taehyung - WHY DID YOU DO THAT
Y/N ??(calm and deep voice with pain in his eyes)

Y/N - Tae..I. I...(she had no words to control him. Her eyes can see pain in his eyes )

Taehyung - WHY DID YOU DANCE WITH HIM??? WHY ??? I WARNED YOU NOT TO CLOSE WITH ANYONE BUT YOU FU*CKING LET HIM TO GET SO CLOSE TO YOU???? ANSWER ME... WHY WERE YOU SO CLOSE WITH HIM ??? WHY??? (loudly shouted)

Y/N - Tae..plzz ....pl..plz..calm down..I just wanted ...to help..(she also wanted to forget that moment)

Taehyung (Became more hard) - DO YOU LIKE HIM ???(She looked him with begging eyes)..TELL ME GOD DAMN IT...DO YOU LIKE HOBI...????. THAT'S WHY YOU LET HIM TO DO....(frustrated)..HOW DO YOU FEEL HIS TOUCH?? WAS IT GOOD..???..YOU ENJOYED..RIGHT??

Y/N - (biting her lips)...nodding her head.

Taehyung - ANSWER ME Y/N...(he shaked her body). He touched you here right..and here right....(thinking about their dance he became more crazy)

Taehyung - AAAAAAAA....(screamed)

He screamed loudly and pulled her more closer to him started to pressing her waist and back. she was struggling to free herself but his every words were making her weak.

Taehyung - WHY YOU FEEL DISGUSTED WHEN IT COMES TO ME ?? What's your problem haa.. when I touch you?? ....How do you feel when I TOUCH YOU...?? IS HE BETTER THEN ME ...????? ....WHO CAN MAKE YOU....WEA....(he couldn't hold his emotion)

Y/N (looking down not to meet her eyes with him. She couldn't bear his harsh approach and said) - St..stop...
your nonsense.... plzz stop.... stop....(started crying) Why...why...why are you hurting me...I .... leave me..Tae...it hurts...plz..(sobbing)

Taehyung - YOU HURT...???(his deep husky tone)

Y/N looks into his eyes. She saw tears in his eyes. It showed his pain. Seeing him like this Y/N got emotional. She was feeling hurt to see him in this state.

Taehyung - NOW I AM GOING TO SHOW YOU HOW MUCH I M HURT WHEN I SAW YOU IN HOBI HYUNG'S ARMS...

Taehyung hold her face tightly and pulled it towards him. He pressed his lips on her. He started kissing her forcefully. He was sucking and biting her lips like a beast.Taehyung was kissing Y/N like there is no tomorrow. She felt his tears on her cheek. His kiss became more rough.

Y/N tried to stop him. She was pushing him but he was pressing his lips on her more. She cried because of pain. Tears started falling down from her eyes continuously.

Y/N didn't kiss him back which led him to go more rough. He was getting upset because she was stopping him and not kissing her back. He used his all body strength on her and trapped her whole body in his arms. Taehyung was passionately kissing Her.

Tae - Ahhh...ammm...ahh..ahh.....Y/N
....Y/N...open..your mouth... Y/N....(groaned)

Y/N - ummm....mmmm....no..no...pl...
(crying)st ...sto...umm...(out of breath)

Tae - No...ahh..ammmm..ohh..no.....
Y/N...ahhh..your....lips . It..fee....feels so...soo..goo..good...(He was soo into it)

He stopped to get some breath. He saw Y/N face became red and her puffy eyes.Her lips was trembling.
Y/N begged him -

Y/N - Ahhhhh..ahh....you.. can't do...(breathing heavily)..st..stop...doing...

He touched her lips with his thumb then attacked on her lips and pushed her back and back untill her back side hit the wall. By one hand he grabbed her waist and by another hand he hold her face to kiss her. She was blocked and noway to go.Tae was on his rage. His blood was boiling in anger. Today he was so hurt and Y/N has to suffer this pain.

He was not in mood to stop. He bit her lips so Y/N screamed in pain. At this time Tae took the opportunity and started to open mouth kissing her. He was deepened in her. Y/N taste was making him more excited and impatient. Y/N was getting tired because Taehyung strong body had hold her tightly.

Taehyung - Ahhh.. ahhhh...God...I .. want ..more..Y/N...Give me...more... open your...mouth more ..let me....taste .....( He was rough on her)

Y/N - Ahhh...umm..ummmm..Tae...
Tae.....(couldn't complete her words)

She gradually stopped struggling she knew that she can't stop him because he was angry on her and hurting her was his only way to let out his anger. Taehyung let her breath for while then kissed her again sucking her lips more and more. He put her hand on his shoulder but she removed. He grabbed her waist roughly then bit her lips hard. she parted her lips in pain so he inserted his lips on hers. He was getting out of control. Y/N hot breath and fragrance made him crazy.

Y/N's leg was feeling so weak. She hitted his chest -

Taehyung - Ahh ahhh..(breathing heavily. He stopped kissing. He wants more. He leaned to kiss her but she begged him in crying voice)

Y/N - Ahhh...ahhh..Tae....Tae... don't do more...(crying).. I can't take this....
(shaking body)

Taehyung (with impatient eyes) - Ahh...ahhh(breathing heavily too) Let me do more Y/N..(pulled her more closer to him)

Y/N - N..no...plz..I m so..sor...sorry..
Tae.. plzz..let..me go .....I can't handle it...(begging to him)

Taehyung (still angry) - DON'T YOU DARE TO MAKE ME ANGRY Y/N....
I will go more .....harsh on you and nobody will be able to save you from... Me. (cold voice)

Y/N - You are so cruel so..cruel ..Kim Taehyung...and....I hate you.. ( crying more)

Taehyung (Smirked) - For YOU... I CAN BE MORE CRUEL...(hold her arms) AND I HATE YOU MORE THEN YOU EVER IMAGINE. (angry tone)

They he left leaving her with his hurtful action and words. Her whole body was still shaking thinking the incident which happened with her now. She cried there for while and then left the room.

#This is something which Y/N had never imagined because he was always cold to her but if it is then why he is claiming on her ??#

See you in next 🙈😛🤫