Jealous 2 - His Anger Led Him To Her Room

At home at 2:00 AM -

Everybody was asleep but Y/N was preparing her project. After some time when she was going to hold her hair to tie it. Suddenly someone furiously entered in her room and locked the door. Hearing locked voice she turned around. Y/ N was surprised and she left her hair. She couldn't believe he will come into her room at this time.

YN - Tae...you..what are you doing?? It's not appropriate to come a girl's room at night.(she protests against his action)

Taehyung - This is my home..(he came closer to her)..nd I don't need your permission... Here everything belongs to me... EVERYTHING (He was lost to see her in open long and silky hair.He has never noticed her like this before)

Taehyung POV - Why I am feeling different about her?? Her innocent eyes, her long & silky black hair, her plumpy pink lips, her soft milky skin* check out her from up to down* and this curvy figure....ahhhh..I m going crazy)

Y/N - what do you want Tae??(unbelieved his words)

Taehyung (in his deep husky voice) - Who was with you ???( Looking Y/N from up to down and bites his lips)

Y/N - Who... (confused)..Tae ..whom are u talking about??

Taehyung (Getting impatient) - I M TALKING ABOUT THAT FU*KING GUY WITH WHOM YOU WERE IN COLLEGE ALLTIME ?? (cried loudly)

Y/N( she was shaking in fear. She never thought that he can shout on her. He always ignores her, never seems to interested in her life but right know she is seeing a new him)

Y/N(in her shaky voice) - Tae...he ..he..is.. my.. friend Felix.

Taehyung( hearing Felix name from her mouth made him more angry) - LISTEN CAREFULLY Y/N.. STAY AWAY FROM THAT BASTURD.

Y/N(Gathering her couage) - You can't decide. It's my life. I can choose my friend..I..(she stopped)

Taehyung after listening her. He stepped forward towards her. He was looking at her like he can eat her alive. Y/N was weakly taking her step back. She was feeling helpless. His dark aura made a sharp chilled in her spine. Suddenly her back hit the wall but here Taehyung was not stopping his footstep. He got really closer to her. Before his hard chest was going to touch her breast she put her hand between them. Taehyung looked at her hand and then turned his eyes on her face. Her lips were trembling. Her eyes got watery but his anger turned his eye into red.

Taehyung - Never ever talk back me like that( his warm breathing hit her neck) nd you have to follow what I said. Don't get closer to others. REMEMBER YOU ONLY BELONG TO M..(paused)..my family nd I don't let you to ruin my family reputation.
Got it.

#Kim Taehyung you said she has nothing special then why are you getting insecure to see her with anyone ????#

See in next part 😉🥰😝