Only I Can Turn Your Life Into Hell

Next day -

At the college YN's friends made plan to meet in restaurant. Y/N tried to refuse them but when Suga knew about this he convinced Y/N to go but Y/N was worried because of Taehyung. He has become so harsh when it's related her.

At home -

Jungkook - Why Y/N is getting ready?? Is she going to somewhere...??(being curious)

Suga(typing on mobile) - Yes.... she is.

Jhope(surprised) - Really..with whom??

Jin(made gloomy face) - Who it can be....with her friends..

Taehyung(stop using his mobile and said in his angry voice) - Did she tell you about her plan..?? Did she ask you for going out .??

RM(chill mode) - she doesn't Tae...and I don't think so she needs our permission.. it's her choice..

Taehyung (rough voice) - I don't know about that shit...but she can't go out alone from here...she has come here to do her study not to hang out with some strange freaky f*CKING guys.

Jimin(flirty mode) - Some pretty girls are also there in her group Mr. Cold... hey Suga hyung...what about we go with her...what do you guys think...???

Jhope - I am in...(excited)

Jk - I am getting ready...(jumped from his chair and went his room quickly)

Suga(with done face) - God again...I have to protect my Y/N...(hold his laugh & being dramatic mode)

Jin - Kitty... stop your drama..go and get ready..

RM - hahaha....And what about you Tae.. are you coming...???

Taehyung(hit his hand or the chair) - I am not here to serve her... and specially I hate that f*king friend..I am going out...(he left quickly)

Y/N went to her friends with Kim brothers. They were all looking hot and handsome. When they entered in the restaurant all girls eyes were fall on them. They were talking about them in low voice and secretly glancing at them.

Y/N was feeling relaxed because Tae is not here to scare her. Irene and Arina trying to make Y/N close to Felix. All of them talking and laughing each time.

Y/N - Thank you Felix...for cold drink..

Arina - Ohh Felix you do really care for her.( With fonded eyes)

Jungkook - Y/N I wanna try yours cold drink...(giggled)

Y/N - Yeah sure..(before she could drink it she passed it to Jk)

Jimin - but as far I know you don't like this....(teasing him)

Suga - You dumb...he just wanna try it only once...

Jungkook POV - You are right Jimin I hate that drink...but what I do..this guy is trying to steal Y/N from me....Tae was right.. Felix doesn't see Y/N as his friend....soon I will show him his real place.

Y/N - Ahmm... guys I am going to order something...(about to go)

Jhope(sunny smile) - What do you want sunshine...I will bring it...(patted her head)

Suga(being jolly face) - Yup...tell Jhope Y/N and he will bring it for both of us..

Jimin - Hehehehe... human version of lazy cat.(cracked voice)

Y/N(slightly laughed) - Don't worry...I can.

Y/N went to order something for her. She was looking up at menu list suddenly she felt someone stood close right behind her and his cold breathing was hitting her ear and neck. She was feeling strange.

Taehyung - Hiii... Babygirl??(whispered in her ear)

Y/N(slightly turned her head to see him as she was expecting him to be here) - Tae....you..?? I thought...(breathing heavy)

Taehyung(chuckled and nodded his head) - I won't come ...??? RIGHT..SO YOU COULD FLIRT WITH OTHERS... SORRY..IT WON'T HAPPEN EVER...GET IT AND DON'T EXPOSE YOUR NECK TOO MUCH...IT'S F*CKING...HOT..(running his fingers on her fingers)

Y/N(flinched) - Ohhh... please Tae...you are just...unbearable...stop touching me....we are in public place..

Man - Yes...mam...I get your order...here is yours..

Y/N(smiled and take her drinks) - Thank you so much..here you go..(she was going to pay him)

Man - Ohhh...mam you don't need to...your boyfriend has already paid for it.(gentle voice)

Y/N(shocked) - Sorry...amm..my boyfriend....??

Man - Yes..the handsome man wearing black jacket behind you..

Y/N(turned her face to him. Taehyung winked at her) - No..sorry...I think.. it's a mistake..here is yours...(She paid him and moving while ignoring him)

Taehyung(hold her wrist tightly while trying to control his anger) - What do you think of yourself....hhh?? What the f*ck..was that..??? Why did you pay to him??

Y/N(putting fake smile on her face and trying to remove his hand) -Why did you lie to him?? ...I don't need favor specially from you Mr. Kim Taehyung who always hurts me..

Taehyung(grabbing her wrist more tightly) - Wanna get hurt more..I would gladly to hurt you more??

Y/N(getting scared) - You..you can't... you... can't... control my life.(fear in her eyes)

Taehyung(dominant voice) - UNFORTUNATELY BABY..I CAN...TURN YOUR LIFE INTO HELL...AND..I WILL..(left her hand)

Taehyung went to their sitting place and met all of them. The girls were blushing to see Taehyung joining them. He was looking freaking hot.

Jimin - Hey man..what a surprise..(smiled)

Jk - Tae...seat here...(showed the place)

Taehyung(cold voice) - Hiii..

Y/N slowly came to them while having bad thought in her mind.

Taehyung(glared at Felix) - HOPE YOU FEEL GOOD TO SEE ME HERE..

Felix(teasing him) - I THOUGHT YOU WON'T JOIN US...BUT YOU SUPRISED US..

Taehyung(smirked) - I LOVE SURPRISE PEOPLE... AND HOW CAN I BE SOMEWHERE ELSE WHEREAS MY GIRL IS HERE WITH YOU...(glanced at Y/N then looked at Felix)

Y/N(gulped and whispered) - What do you actually want from me..??

#Taehyung Sometimes you fight to
Y/N for giving others attention then sometimes you fight for her for getting her attention.# What do you actually want Taehyung it's getting worse why don't you express your emotions directly# Is it so difficult for you to accept your feeling or does it hurt your ego that a girl has shaked his heart with new emotions #

See in next 🙈😛🤫