Jealous -1 - Why Only Him

Next day -

Kim boys were standing at cupboard place. Y/N was putting her things inside. Suddenly someone called her name. She looked at where the voice came from. It was her new friend.

Felix - YN..YN..hiii (Hesitantly)

Y/N - Felix ...hiii.. what's up ??what are you doing here??( she smiled brightly)

Felix - Actually I wanna discuss something on our project. May I?( he gently asked her)

Y/N - Ya okk let's go to the classroom.

She went with him. Kim brothers saw it silently. No one said anything suddenly -

Jk - who was that guy?? ( Getting curious)

Yoongi - May be her new friend..(say coldly)

Taehyung didn't show his emotion nd hurried to classroom. When he entered the classroom some girls parted their lips. There were seeing him in lustful eyes and try to sit close to him. Taehyung eyes followed Y/N figure. He sits some distance from her to see her. She was sitting right next to Felix. Felix is a new attractive guy. He came here few weeks ago. He feels good around Y/N. Y/N also feels the same. Their growing friendship is now noticed by these charming boys.

Jin - Y/N has found a new friend now..(feeling happy)

RM - Yes...but they should make some distance. ( getting impatience)

Jimin - Yes..why he is looking her continuously (being curious)...come on jimin, you should ask Y/N for a coffee date. (looking dirty way to Taehyung who is staring at him already)

Jimin - (gulped)...ahh Suga hyung , can we change our seat ??(requesting tone)

Suga - NO (without looking at jimin & holding his laugh)

Hobi - hehehee ohh... Suga our savage cat( giggling)

Jimin - why I m here just to suffer..(hide his face with his little palm)

Tae is staring at Y/N. His mind is only thinking about Y/N and that boy. He hold his pen tightly and broke it.

#He hates her to happy but he hates her more when she is happy with someone else.#
#Who is controlling your heart Mr. Kim Taehyung...you or Y/N ???#

See in next part🤩