JK Stop Yourself

Next day -

There was holiday so all brothers and Y/N were in the home. In the morning Y/N was going to do some laundry with Ajuma and Jin. She was going to ask Ajuma to bring JK's clothes from his room but she was busy so Jin told Y/N to bring his clothes.

Y/N went to her room. She knocked the door and called his name.

Y/N(soft voice) - Jk...are you there..can I come in...???

Jk was doing push up with shirtless.
He never exposed his hot body infront of any other girls because he gets shy to do this but this time he became bold because it is Y/N and he wanna show Y/N his hot masculine body and see her reaction. Jk imagined something and smiled while bitting his lips.

Jk - Come in Y/N....(again doing push up to make her impress)

Y/N came into his room in casual way and closed to door. Then she turned around saying to him but she got blushed seeing Jk infront of her without any shirt on. He was doing pushup without any hurdle. His strong and sweaty body can make someone weak. He was looking at her non stop and smirking.Y/N was stuck at her place. She didn't move a inch seeing him this. Her cheeks got red and eyes filled with shyness. She tried to calm herself.

Y/N(breaking voice with nervous tone) - J....J...Jk..you...you muscle....
bunny...put something on..it's not right...(she immediately hide her face and turned around)

Jk(giggled) - I can't help...baby....I can't do workout with putting something on... but why Y/N...are you getting shy....???

Y/N(gulped) - No no..why....do I ??? Amm...I came her to collect your clothes for laundry....

Jk(nodded his head) - Ahh..okey... thank you.. it's inside my Almera at left side....my Y/N(said in low voice)

Y/N(while searching his clothes in almera) - Did you say something...??(without looking at him)

Jk - Nothing..(smiled)

Jk stopped and leaned down at floor on his chest. Y/N back was facing to him. He was staring at her from up to down. He was focus to look at her every movement. Y/N was humming a song not realising that Jk eyes were on her. He looked at her waist. He was measuring her waist by his finger tips while closed his one eye then smirked.

Jk POV - Y/N..I am feeling happy to see you in my room. You are taking care of me like you are my.. Wif...(laughed from inside) I wanna hold you my
Y/N. Don't be here for longer Y/N otherwise you will suffer only...(chuckled).. I am not that easy to handle ... but if it is you...then I will change a little bit myself...Sorry beb...then or now... Only you have to take the responsibility of this giant bunny because on the bed I will be your DADDY...Jk you need to control...she will be yours... soon.

Jk got up and took a towel while wipping off his sweat from his chest. Then his started rubbing his back side of his head while fix his eyes on Y/N.

JK - Y/N....(coming closer to her while rubbing his head)

Y/N(collecting clothes) - Hmmm...

He was coming more closer to her looking at her back and waist side.

JK - WHAT TYPE OF BOY DO YOU LIKE???...(directly asked her)

Y/N startled to hear his question. She looked at red marks on her wrist then remembered Taehyung. She tried to answered in normal way. She just wanted to answer him so she randomly said.

Y/N(still her back facing him) - Tall..

Jk(confident voice) - Like Me...

Y/N(counting more quality) - Handsome.....

Jk(coming more closer) - Like Me..

Y/N - Gentle..

Jk(go more close) - Like Me..

Y/N - Humble.....

Jk(CHUCKLED) - Like Me...

Y/N(giggled) - Attractive...

Jk(giggled and touched his back side of his head) - Like Me....

Y/N laughed and closed the door while holding his clothes. She turned around to see him. She found him that Jk stood close to her. He looked at him  and blinking her eyes with questioned look.

Jk(closed his face to her) - I THINK..YOU NEED TO ADD ONE MORE THING...

Y/N(curious) - Really....whatelse ???

Jk(looking at her Innocent eyes) - HE SHOULD BE STRONGER AND HAVE MUSCULAR BODY

He put his both hand at her both side then said.

Jk - LIKE ME....(dominating voice)

Y/N(feeling embarassed and looked away) - Ohhh... yeah...yeah...(Shy face)

Jk(checking out her soul) - THAT MEANS I SHOULD BE YOUR..... BOYFRIEND RIGHT... ???(said in serious tone)

Y/N(got shocked) - Hhhhh..stop it if any girl know about it they will kill me..you little muscle bunny...(pushed him a little)

Jk(immediately grabbed her wrist tightly by his one hand and his another hand on the Almera while looking at her eyes) - I AM NOT LITTLE BUNNY ANYMORE....I AM BIG BOY...(confident Voice)

Y/N(cracking voice) -  J....Jk...(got nervous)

Jk(giggled) - Hahahaha...I was just kidding...(Y/N feeling relaxed. She also laughing with him)

Y/N - You...devil... come on let me go..Jin hyung is waiting for me...(tried to remove her hand)

JK(nodding as refused to her) - Anwer me then...I will let you go..

Y/N(deep sighed then looked down) - Now what...???

Jk(looking around then checked her expression) - DO YOU HAVE SOMEONE IN YOU YOUR LIFE Y/N...??

Y/N got surprised. She felt something inside her stomach. She didn't know what is her feeling. Suddenly they heard a loud thoud that opened his room door with loud noise. Y/N got flinched to hear that noise. She found him at the door side with dark personality and brought jealousy in his eyes. He was trumbling seeing Y/N and Jk in the room. When Y/N saw him her eyes got widened with hand got sweaty and breathing became heavy. She could feel his eyes at her body from far. Her lips got parted and with trumbling lips she said unknowingly.

Y/N(low voice) - Ta...Tae........

Jk expression got suddenly changed. He was looking at her with mysterious look. He didn't believe what she said.

JK - Y/N......(curious voice)

TAEHYUN(WITH HIM DEEP CHILLING  VOICE) - Y/N....(Loud and Dominant voice)

#JK stop yourself# Don't be the part of this war#You can't look at her like that way you want to because someone has already claimed on her#

See in next 😉🥰🥰