Chapter 3(Amaira's)

I am currently sitting in my cabin And thinking about my brother's condition. He's still in coma, I am missing him so much , I miss how he used to call me chipkali  [ lizard ] and our fights, our bickering, teasing each other, play badminton and basketball,  how He irritating me by the the thought of this a tear escape from my eyes.

                                  Really , I miss him so much, I pray every fucking day for his health. Please,  god wake him up. My phone buzz , it is from mumma [mom]. I attend it.

"Radhe krishna baccha" she said

"Radhe krishna maa " I said

"Beta sunn"
(Listen baby)

"Yes mumma"

" you have to come home at 4'o clock "

"But mumma I have a meeting"

"No but, you have to come. Rajvansh's are coming home at 5'o clock, so you have to come early."

"Why are they coming? I mean what's the reason? Is something happen "

"I will tell you When you come home"

"But"

"I don't know anything,you have to come and that's it and reach home to time. Bye , drive safe. "

Saying that she cut the call. My mom is so stubborn , now I have to go home at 4'o clock.
                              I thought about the Rajvansh's, I like them very much , they are so sweet after all and especially youngsters they all like to my friends but Arjun I hate him, just because of my brother is in this condition. If he save him and not push him my brother is not in this condition.
                                Yes , I research on that incident.  Some people who witness the incident said that arjun push my brother in backward direction.
                                     But he looks at me like He's in freaking love with me. He always looks at me with pure love and He's also have sexy body...ughh! Why am I thinking about him like that. I hate him.

After some time, its already 3:30  so I walk out of The office. At fix 4'o clock i'm at front of my house. When i enter my house,  papa is reading office files and mumma is busy in kitchen. When papa see me, he said

"Come here princess " I walk towards papa and  sit on sofa.

"Why you call me early today from office." I ask.

"To have a meeting with Rajvansh family." Mumma said while coming toward us.

"But Why? " i ask

"First you freshen up and wear something traditional , Then we'll tell you. " she said.

I nod.

I enter in my room and took a relaxing shower.

                                   (Her dress)

                                   (Her dress)

Now i'm ready with my denim ripped jeans and floral kurti.
When I go down , I said " i'm going to bhaiya's room."

I sit beside bhaiya's when I see bhaiya's hand are move And in some mins he slowly open his eyes.
"Chipkali" he said
[Lizard]

I started to crying from the joy

"MUMMA" I yell.

                                •••••••••••••••••••

Hey readers,
                  How's the chapter ?

With lots of love,
Your author,

Blossoms of winter 💕