Chapter-26 [Arjun's]

Vote and comment. (Jitne jyada Aur jldi vote utni jldi chapter.) Here is the CHAPTER. Enjoy.

                       ***************

Sunlight peaked through balcony in room. Lotus snuggled in my chest hiding herself from Sunlight. Yesterday date was amazing. After our desi date we came to the palace. Today maa sa, baba sa, kaki and kaka sa all are leaving except youngsters to kashi for two days.

             I caressed her hair softly and said
"Wake up lotus, It's already 7'o clock."

"Just 5minutes more Arjun." She said.

I nod and started to pepper kisses all over her face. I hide my face in the crook of her neck and placed my lips on her skin. She take a deep breath. I smirk seeing the effect I have on her. I pressed long kiss on her skin. Her heartbeat rose. I smiled. As I was about to lick her skin. She pushed me and said
"Get ready now." Saying that she leave to the bathroom.
         I shook my head and smile.
We both get ready and came downstairs. Elders are ready to leave to kashi. We took the blessings from them and bid Bye.
                As they leave Riya and Shivam said "We have planned a party."

"I am not interested in your party. " I said While ignoring them.

"Bhai bhabhi is also coming to the party." Raj said.
I looked at lotus with questioning gaze. She nods at me. Wtf* She is also going to their party and I don't even have any idea. I whined in my heart.

"Who else are coming. " I asked irritated.

"Harshit bhaiya, krish Bhaiya, sushree didi and aditi didi are also coming to the party. " Ayush said.

"Is I am the only one who is getting to know about this party late." I asked

They all rested their shoulders as if they don't care.

"You know I can cancel yours so-called party." I said to Them.

"Don't u dare to do this, otherwise you know..." Lotus said looking at me.

I gulped down the saliva. Literally I can do anything but she held every fcking power on me.

"I can't do anything against your will Lotus, Never." I said.

All are started to shout and hoot. Lotus face is all become beetroot now.

Riya clapped her hands gaining all attention And Said. "So Everyone have to come home by 7 in evening specially you Bhai and theme is all black colour. " We all nod to her and leave for our offices .

              There is 6:30 by now, I called lotus. She picked up the call.

She said, "Radhe-radhe"

I replied "Radhe-radhe. Are You finished Your work Lotus."

"Almost" she replied.

"So I'm leaving to pick you up, come down 10minutes later." I said

"There is no need Arjun, I can come home by myself." She replied.

"I know lotus you can home yourself but why you will come yourself when you have Your husband head heels over you." I said.

"Okay..." She said. With that I leave from my  office to pick her up. 
As I started to leave the office the guards came to go with me.

"There is no need to go with me. Now your duty is over you can enjoy yourself." I told them.

"But sir.." One of them says.

"I am the boss here and I clearly told you now your duty is over." I said with a cold face And leave from there.

By the time I reached lotus is already standing outside the office. I came out of the car and kiss her forehead. I open the door of the car for her. She shook her head With Her gorgeous smile. I started to drive the car. She's looking down at her lap and fidgeting her fingers. I took her hand with mine while my other hand still gripping the steering wheel. I joined our fingers and asked "What happened Lotus why are You nervous."

"I just Don't know..." She Said

"What are you feeling lotus."

"I really Don't know it felts Something will happen I Don't know whether It will be good or bad. There is strange feeling in my heart. I just wanna say Please take care yourself. I can't Bear to lose you. I can't." She said And a tear left from her eye. I instantly pull my car sideways and took her in a hug.

"lotus please don't cry it hurts.I Never felt powerless in my life butwhenever I see you cry I  felt every emotions rushing through myviens. It felts helpless. Your tears are dagger to my heart. Never cry lotus please."I said and wiped her tears.

"But promise you will take care of yourself." She said.

I kiss Her forehead and said.
"Don't worry about me lotus. Now you are With me so nothing can happen to me never. You are not my weakness. You are my strength, my power. If you are With me no one can do anything With me. You are the miracle of my life. You Are godess yourself and when godess With you yourself so nothing can happen to that person. And I am so lucky to have you With me. As long as You're With me nothing can happen to me. And now you're bound With me not forever but till eternity. Now God himself can't apart us Lotus." As I complete she instantly took my lips in a loving kiss. The kiss was delicate filling With the love, affection and care. This kiss is sign of clearing the misunderstanding. This kiss was full of assuring.
But our kiss disturbed by someone call, not someone but Riya. We broke the kiss. As I picked up the call, "Bhai where are You, It's fix 7'o clock. " She shout.

"I'm on the way just reaching in five  minutes With your bhabhi. " I said While starting the car.

"Okay come fast." She Said and cut the call.

"Are You feeling fine now, lotus." I said and hold her hand with my free hand While driving the car.

"Yes, I'm feeling fine now." She Said and give a squeeze to my hand.
I pecked her forehead. Within 7minutes we reached to the palace and directly go to our room. There is already packets of our clothes place on the bed. Taking her packet lotus went into Her closet and I in mine closet. I am all ready in my black Kurta, wearing my watch when I hear the sound of door opening. I looked. Oh God - Here is herself goddess standing in her black saree. She's looking breathtaking. Leaving my jaw opened with her beauty. Even beauty is a least word to define her.

She asked "how am I looking Arjun."
No word form in my mouth to define her. How much She's looking divine right now.
She waved her hand in front of me.

"Itni khubsoorat lag rhi ho ki khubsurati bhi tumse sharma jaaye." I said
Her face is full red like beetroot.

I kiss her cheeks and said "This blush suits You a lot lotus." She shook Her head. We both headed downstairs for the party.

                      ••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hlo readers,  how are you All.
Also add Sunrise With Us||18 + second Book of Sunset series.

With lots of love,
Your author,
Blossoms ❤️