Chapter-30 [Arjun's]

Eid mubarak to all and Happy gangaur. ❤️
-----------------------------------------------------------

"dhyaan se chlo vrna gir jaaoge jese mere pyaar me gir gye." She said.

I was dumbfounded by her statement. Sometime she's so shy and now she is being bold. But I'm liking her this side.

"Gir toh gye hum aapke pyaar m." I said and pulled her by her waist. She smirked.

"Get ready for the bet at home." I whispered huskily in her ear.
She shivered.

"What? What bet? I don't remember any bet." She said hesitantly.

"Don't lie Lotus. Behave like such a good girl you are. " I said and bit on her earlobe. She pushed me and hurriedly sat in the car. I chuckled.

I started the car don't want to tease her more. I placed my one hand on her thigh while driving the car with another hand. She pecked on the back side of my hand. A smile reach on my face. She started to look outside the window while caressing my hand.
Suddenly she said "stop, stop." I pulled the brakes suddenly.

I pulled her by my side and asked ,"what happened Lotus?"

She pointed outside of the window, it was a icecream parlour. I slapped my forehead.

"I wanna eat icecream." She said with her pouty eyes. I nodded.

I went to the icecream parlour and bought her fav. icecream.
I give the icecream to her and started the car.

"Don't you want to eat icecream." She asked looking at me.
I shook my head and said, "I'm will taste the icecream when you will complete your bet." She looked down with flushed face.
We reached the palace and went to our room.
After closing the door, I trapped her between the wall and started to suck on her neck leaving my mark there. I grazed her skin with my teeth. She clutched my hairs tight in her grip. I groaned at the tightness of her grip on my hair. When I felt she is out of breath I let her breath.
I looked at her, she is taking long breath.

"I have kept a dress on your dressing room, go and change." I whispered in her ear.

"But why" she stuttered

"To complete your bet lotus. " I whispered and gave a lick to her earlobe.

"What bet? I didn't remember any bet." She stuttered.

"Don't lie. The more you deny the more it will increase." I said in her ear and and leave her.
She quickly ran into the dressing room. I chuckled and sat on the bed waiting for her. I removed my shoes and neatly placed them on the closet. After sometime I heard a sound of door opening. I look from the bed to the direction of sound. FUCK-- Lotus is looking breathtaking sexy in this outfit.

16+ CONTENT: - ONLY READ IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE ENOUGH. THIS WON'T RUIN THE STORY LINE.

 THIS WON'T RUIN THE STORY LINE