Chapter 20 [Amaira's]

READ NOTE AT LAST. HAPPY READING ❤️   

                         ***************

I really drank very much last night.

After a whole 3 hour session I'm ready in my Maroon heavy embroidery designer lehenga with a bun and roses kept place in my hair.

When I got ready Adi and sush came into my room and exclaimed "Oh !Gorgeous Girl, after  seeing this, we're dead".

"Overdramatic asses" I remarked.

They chuckled and peck my cheeks. We click some pics then to post.

Soon Bhai,mumma and papa enter in room. Three of them eyes are glossy and red like they are crying. Before I can say papa engulf me in huge hug.
Then mumma hug me and said
"Bhot pyari lag rahi h kisi ki najar na lage."
(You are looking so beautiful touchwood)

and put Kajal beside my ear. Bhai hug me and said

"Aaj phli baar chipkali ko sundar Igta hua dekha hai"
(First time I have seen lizard looking beautiful)

We broke into laughter. Then sush and adi click our family pics.
Then they leave. Me, sush and adi are chatting.

When my cousin come, Amrita, Shivi and my Bharya. They hug me.

"We miss u soo much dii " Shivi said.

"Miss u too bacha" I said.

"Dii,I can't believe you are getting married"

Bhavya and Amrita exclaimed.

I chuckled on their reactions.

We talk sometime after they leave. Soon bhai Informed  us to take me on the mandap.

I enter in the garden where the mandap was Set up. The whole garden is decorated with the lights and white roses. In center of the garden mandap is ready.

I reach to the mandap when I saw Arjun. He's looking so handsome in sherwani. I am feeling so uncomfortable and unable to sit in this heavy lehenga on mandap. Arjun understand my difficulty and get up. He help me to sit down.  Its better to sit down rather than protest.

Soon the mantras start. Hours passed by. it's time for pheras (vows) . Arjun help me to stand. By each vow I decide to ruin his life.
At last vow I said in his ear. "I will definitely ruin your life Arjun Singh Rajvansh"

"I am willing to be ruined by you lotus" He said

This man is literally  mad.

we sat down. Arjun tied mangalsutra around my neck and fill veil.Now it's time for vidaai. We took everybody's blessings. I hug mom and dad, they cried so much.

As we reach to bhai, Bhai hugs me and warn arjun by saying
" If I ever saw a alone tear in her eyes, I will burn  you alive Arjun Singh Rajvansh." 

Arjun said  "I will kill myself if This happened ever!"

To lift up the mood, I said "aww, chuchundar you love me "

By shrugging off Bhai said
Chal - chal

I chuckled at his antics, Soom we left from the haveli to arrive at the rajvansh palace.
Me and Arjun were in the roll royce.. The drive was about of an hour  and I am also tired. So I drift into a sleep.

A glint of sunrays fall on my face. I slowly opened my eyes when I look up. I'm in the arms of his. I was about to yell when I hear a sound of *click* I look around Arjun carrying me in his arms and walking to the palace and media are surrounding us, clicking our pictures, We enter in the palace. The palace is decorated with full of diyas. Arjun place me down. Maa and kaki did our aarti and some rituals.

"Go freshen up beta, we will do the other rituals then." maa said.

I nod.

I started to walk but then I remember I don't know where is the room.
"Come with me" Arjun Said.
I nod.
We enter in the room.

"There is your closet, you can change there" Arjun said and go out of the room.

First I took a shower then changed in a simple yet elegant red saree. When arjun came in white Kurta.

"let's go down" I said.
He nods.

We go down when the ritual start.

The ritual in which we found a ring ,started.  "Who will find the sing twice will dominate marrige" maa said.

"It doesn't matter, she will always be in dominance" Arjun said.

"Aww bhai" Youngers shouted.

A blush crept on my face.

"Don't tease her, let's start." Maa & kaki Said.
then we dip our fingers in the milk and rose petals. I was about to grab the ring when he held my fingers. I side-eyed him but it didn't affect him, And pull out a ring.

I was so works shocked by this. Then other round Started. this time I won and in next time I also won.

" you two rest, tomorrow beta is your first rasoi and after you will go to your house for  pagpheras." Kaki Said

"Take rest beta ,ok" maa said.

I was about  to leave. When...
Riya whispered "good luck bhabhi, Today is your first wedding night"

                         ••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hlo readers,
How are you all ? Sorry I will not be able to post chapters till 23rd December because of my half yearly exams. I am really sorry.
Like and comment.

With lots of love,
Your Author,
Blossoms of winter