Chapter 24 [Arjun's]

READ AT THE END
----------------------–---------------

Arjun's POV :-

After a very long time I engulf in a peaceful and deep sleep. I still can feel the warmth. The moments of yesterday continuously playing in my head. I can't forget this. Yesterday was the best day. I can't forget her confession the way she prepared a date for me the way she confessed her love to me. I can't believe the one and only person I always wanted in my life, is now in my arms. The one and only person for whom I pray is with me now. The only person I loved , now also loves me. It felt like a dream, a beautiful dream for me, the dream I never wanted to end. If this is a dream then I always will be sleep. If she will loves me then I can do anything for her, no matter What. If live with her, if she loves me back cost to live in a dream then I happily will. I Can kill anyone or kill myself if it cost to be with her. She is dream, my dream, my only love.
I break out of my thoughts when I hear some faded voice of someone, no it is not someone it is lotus voice the melodious voice which I Can never be tired of hearing.

"Suniye" she said.
I slowly break out of my thoughts and look at her. She is wide awake now and looking at me with her caramel brown eyes.

"I wanted to drown in Your caramel brown eyes lotus." It left from my mouth without knowing about me.

She smiles, she fcking smile her smile will be death of me. Her smile is so just...I can't define in words. Hair strands falling on her face, smile playing on her rosy lips, she is in my arms. Sunlight falling on her beautiful lotus  face. I can't tell how much she is looking divine right now.
The moment we sharing right now, her beautiful face for which I can die happily Just to feel this ever. I leaned down my face to her and tuck her hair strand which is falling on her face behind her ear and pecked her forehead.

"Suniye na" she said

"Sunaiye na" I said teasingly.

"Chalo utho taiyaar hona h sab aane wale honge." She said. Her voice become more melodious when she speak hindi. It felt like heaven to me.

I nod and ask "Why are you addressing my so formally now lotus "

"Because you are king of Rajasthan outside it felt insult to Your position but inside the room where only we are You are my Arjun." She said.

"Okay , Your Arjun" I said teasingly.

"Oh God Arjun, if anyone see you talking like this then they won't believe that you are the cold hearted one." She said

"So I'm cold hearted huh" I asked and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yes outside but not for me" she said.

"Correct lotus, you will always be exceptional for me. Thank you so much for bringing this side of me." I said and hug her.

She pecked my forehead and said
"Chaliye bhi na ab"

"Aap uthe toh chle." I said.

"Oh " she said walked out of the tent.
Before I Can come out of tent.

"Ab aaiye bhi " she said.

"Btao ab toh do pal bhi nhi ruka jaa rha aap par rani sahiba." I said and walked out of the tent.

"Vaise hindi bola kro jyada achi lgti h aap pr hukum sa" She said and winked at me.

This girl, she is just.....one second she is shy and next second fierce.

She shut off my jaw and said.
"Chal bhi lijiye ab"

I shook my head at her antics and walked with her.
We both freshen up by the time everyone come in the mansion and in their rooms right now.
I am waiting for her to come out of her closet when I heard the sound of bangles. I enter in her closet. Her back facing me. She is struggling tie a knot of her blouse. I head towards her and stand beside her.