Chapter 17 [ Arjun's]

ENJOY CHAPTER

            ***********************

Yesterday was My engagement and I just can't forget the mesmerising beauty of my lotus. She's looking like a fairy 'my fairy'  in white lehenga. Did I just use the word fairy ?  But She's literally looking like a fairy. I used the word fairy twice today. Oh God ! Literally this girl will be the death of mine.
                                     I remember the encounter of our in her dressing room. When she said she wants to ruin my life at that time I want to say if it meant to be live with You I will gladly ruin my life. And my life is only meant to the her. She is the reason I want to live And I can easily die for her But I just quiet at that time I will clear all doubts of her when I will took her on date.
Someone knock on The door Before I can answer Harshit and Krish enter in the room.

"Why did you knock, When you have to come without permission" I said mockingly.

"Just formality" harshit said with a grin.

"But how do you get the access of my room" I ask.

"We ask The keys from kaki " krish said
I nod.

"Why didn't you ready today is your haldi, go change" harshit said

I nod and go to dressing room and change in a yellow kurta.

                             (Imagine him)

When I came out of the dressing room there's already both of them sitting on a couch.

"Now good" I said to divert their attention from their phones.
They look up at me and nod. Krish stood and said while coming closer to me.
"Why do want to marry my sister? Huh! I swear if I get to know you hurt her. I will forget that you are my bestfriend and kill you."

Harshit came between us and said
"Calm down bro, he loves her"

"Since when huh" krish said while giving me a death glare.

"For fucking 14 years, you remember that day when both of you come to my mansion to play football at that time I saw Your sister and fall in love with her in first sight." I finally spoke the truth
Krish went to the shock like someone give him a electric shock .

"You said me you loved her that's it " Harshit said.

"I don't want to spill this up" I said nonchalantly.

When krish said "You love my sister for fucking 14 years."

"Isn't I say this in urdu"I said

" Why didn't you tell me about this earlier " krish said

"Are you sure you will not be the cause of my death if I told you" I said

"Ya - Ya , whatever" he exclaimed