Chapter 16 {Amaira's}

Its been since 10 days since that event happen. and today is my engagement. That all happen Our marrige s can't process after event panditji announced the date of marriage.it will took place after 10 days. The engagement held in arjun's ancestor's haveli. Currently I'm waiting in my room for sush and adi in my white lehenga with green pendant and a green bracelet. Someone knock on the door.

                              (Imagine her)

"Come in" I said.

Arjun enter  Inside in white embroidery Kurta. looking so smart and hot. I shrugged off my thoughts. He locked the door and came close to me.

"Why did you come here" I ask with hesitation.

"To look at the best view of the world. Really lotus, you are looking so damn fucking hot .you are mine" He said.

A red hue covered my Cheeks. No amaira, don't distract yourself.

"Now you are too happy that I'm marrying you? Isn't it" ? I said while changing topic.

" Why I wouldn't I?" He said with a grin.

"I will ruin your life Arjun, you will regret  marrying me..."

"You are my life lotus. And If you are willing to ruin me, I would gladly ruin myself and I will never regret marrying you."

"Then it's good, you will see the consequences "

" I would happily accept that".

He came closer to me. my breath went hitched. I closed my eyes. I felt someone touch behind my ear. I slowly opened my eyes.

" kisi ki nazar na lage" He said and left.

  After few min. sush and Adi came
"Aren't you both coming too early? " I said in taunting voice.

"You are looking so hot. We are sure The great King will be whipped on you."

They both yelled together by shrugging of the topic

"Don't talk about him , and tell me why are you both late?"

"I was just busy with something".sush said

"I was also busy with something" Adi said .

I nod at them.

Mumma came and hugged  me and said. " You are looking so pretty  baccha"
While putting some kajal behind my ear and looked at me with watering eyes.

"Mumma,you too are looking soo pretty" I said while kissing her on cheeks.

"Oow,Such a mummy- baby  duo" They both remarked while making such a baby face.

" Both of you are looking so gorgeous". mumma said while also putting some kajal behind their ears.
They both smiled.
We hugged each other.

"You girls come down after 10 mins ,Ok" mumma said while going out.

We three clicked some trio pics to post.

When we were about to leave the room bhai came

" Can you please give us a min , girlls". Sush and Adi both nodded while bhai and adi change some smiles.

Something is wrong.

"You are looking so cute for the first time in your life"

" But you are not" I said with a sigh.

"Overdramatic" he remarks.

"Apart from the jokes, are you really happy from this? If you are not, then just tell me."

"Bhai, I am doing good, don't worry. OK. " I Said

Bhai doesn't know about the whole thing that my parents said. Yes ,I know about the whole  things related to my childhood except the marriage part.

Yet, bhai takes a of convince of marrying me to arjun. He asks me this question a lot of times. I can say no If I want to but after the event ,I think about this briefly and at the last I got to know, that's the best way to ruin his life.

We go down. Soon the program starts. We exchange the rings and took the blessings of elders.

"bachha rest properly. From tomorrow onwards your wedding functions and ritual will start" Arjun's mom said.

"Okay aunty" I said.

"Don't call me aunty, just call me maa ""

"Okay Maa"

We bid goodbye each other..

                              •••••••••••••••••••

Hlo readers, sorry for the late update 🥺. I was busy with my study.
Happy Dipawali in advance ❤️

With lots of love,
Your author,
Blossoms of winter ❤️