Chapter 10 (Amaira's)

Dresses really fit very well to my body, showing every curve perfectly.
Soon we reach to the seminar we took our seats. I sit beside a famous model. What's her name? I forgot shit.

"hey are you amaira Gupta the COO of gupta's company?" She ask

"Yes and you the famous model, Sorry I just forgot your name." I said

"It's Okay babe, my name is sushree, sushree malhotra." She says

"Good to meet you" I said.

"Yep, can we be friends" she ask.

"Ofc" I said

Soon seminar start. After the seminar end we talk and I got to know about her. She's funny and slay 'the savage girl '. And she kinda sweet also.
after the seminar I talk to some investors who are interested in our company. When Dhruv Arora ( a investor and also used to have a crush on Amaira ) came , while we are talking he Suddenly place his hand on my waist seductively, it started to fell uncomfortable.

"Mr. Arora will you please remove your hand ?" I said.

"Yeah-yeah , sure" he said.

Instead removing his hand he started to touch me sensually. I distance myself from him.
Suddenly someone place his hands on my waist but it feels comfortable unlike that bastard touch. When I look side, the person in one and only Arjun , his eyes held some kind of emotion like love and jealousy.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Arora but now I have to go with my Girlfriend " he said

"Ms. Gupta is your girlfriend " that bastard ask.
He nods.
Before I can rebell he started to drag me out of the room.

" why are you dragging me " I ask while stop.

"Better you walk otherwise I will throw you on my shoulder In seminar and started to drag you toward Your room " he said sternly.

Better I walk, I can't believe him on these things.

When we out of the room I ask sternly.
"What the hell! Why did you call me your girlfriend "

"Language lotus, and you are" he said

"What" i ask.

"I already clear that lotus you are mine and only mine." He said.

"I'm not yours , i'm not a thing that can be yours " I said

"You are not a thing but no man can ever touch you if he will, i will clear to make them feel hell alive."
e said. And left the room.

••••••••••••••••••••

Hlo readers,
How are You all ? And You guys read story but don't like. That's not fair yrr.

With lots of Love,
Your author,
Blossoms of winter ❤️