Chapter - 29 [Arjun's]

Posting this again because wattpad cut the CHAPTER earlier.

I look down the goddess who is lying in my arms peacefully. Her hair stands falling on her face. I swiped away them and tucked behind her ear. She is looking so mesmerising like always. The peaceful look on her face is making me fell bliss that I got her. I was caressing her cheek when she opened her eyes slowly looking into mine.
I peck her forehead. She smiled looking at me.

"How are you feeling." I ask her.

"Just a little sore." She Said and pecked my lips. I smiled at her.

"Let me prepare bath tub for you." I Said to her. She nods and let me go.

I stand up and walked to the bathroom and opened up the tap to fill the bathtub.
I walked out of the bathroom and went to my lotus.
I gently picked her up from the bed. She wrapped her arms around my neck and placed her head on my chest.
I made her sit on the cabinet and give the tooth brush to her. We both were doing the Brush Suddenly She splash the water on my face. I looked at her dumbfounded. Before I can process another splash of water hit my face. She proceed to run but before she can I held her waist and pull her towards me trapping her between the cabinet and Me.
I stared in her eyes with intensity. I moved my face closer to her. She Closed her eyes. I smirk seeing the effect I have on her. I rub my wet face on her cheeks. She inhaled deeply. I smiled at her reactions. MY LOTUS.
I pecked her nose and let go off her.

She slowly opened her eyes. I made her sit in the bath tub. I gently washed her hair.
I'm all ready in T-shirt and jeans. Today is work off so I planned something for my Lotus. I knocked on her closet asking if I come.

"Come Arjun. " she said.
I entered. She is looking so cute with oversized t-shirt and pants. My cutie.

She is applying the gloss on her honey lips.

"What is the use of gloss When in last is going to be ruined." I said to her and pecked her nose. She slapped my chest. I chuckled.

"Now tell me where are we going now." She asks wrapping her arms around my neck. I encircled my arms around her waist.

"This is surprise my lotus." I said.

She pouted. I pecked her pout.
"Let's go." I said. She nods.
I entangled our hands locking in each other. We started to head down. As we went downstairs, all the people were giving us teasing smile. I shrugged my shoulder very well knowing the reason of their smiles. We took the blessings from elders touching their feet.

"Don't both of you will have breakfast? " maa asked.

"No maa, we will have breakfast outside today and also we will come till evening." I said to maa. She nods.

"Bhai kha jaa rhe ho?" Raj asked.
(Where are you going brother?)

Lotus opened her mouth to speak but I cut her off and said "none of you to know." and started to leave with lotus. I said this because I know they will tease her more that this is surprise.

I opened the gate of my black aston martin for lotus. She sat inside. I walked to my seat and started car. I intertwined my one hand with lotus and gently peck on the back of her hand. We ate the breakfast midway.
After half an hour drive I parked the car outside the adventure park. I know she loved the adventure park very much. She is like a baby. My baby. I came to her side and opened the door for her. She came out of the car. I locked the car.
I intertwined our hands and started to move inside the park.
She looked around the adventure park. Her eyes shone as she sensed the surrounding. I smiled at her adorable reactions. She hugged me tightly. I pecked on her forehead.

"Why there is no one here?" She asked looking around.

"Because I booked the whole park only for you today." I said. She looked at me wide-eyed if she had seen ghost. I chuckled at her reactions.

"Don't You wanna enjoy now?" I asked.

"Yess " she said loudly. I smiled.
We moved to the bowling section.

"Wow" she exclaimed looking at the bowling side. I strictly instruct the manager to keep the red and Only black lights on all over the park giving another vibe.

"I will win in this game definitely ." She said with a confidence.

"And if I win then." I asked raising my brows.

"Then I will do whatever you want." She said

"Be yourself get ready to give me a naked lap dance." I Said.

She looked at me in horror if she had seen a ghost. I smirked.

"Let's play." I said pulling her out of her thoughts. She gulped down.
She target the ball towards the pin. 4balls fall down out of 6. It's my turn now.
I target the ball. All the balls fall down in one go. I smirked. She looked at me and gulped down.

"We will complete the bet at home now enjoy." I said not wanting to ruin her fun right now. She nods feebly.

We went to bumper cars and enjoyed there. We spent a lot of time there till 3'o clock.
Now we are in a car heading to my Another surprise. Within 10minutes we reached there. It is kind of rosarium. I always love to visit whenever I am happy. I felt a peace here.

"It felts so peace here." She Said.
I nod. I lock my hands with her and took Her inside of it. There is a kind of pond in this Where is a little boat place enough for 2 people. I made her sit on it.
I opened the box which is inside the boat in it there is food and blanket. I already make it arranged early. We ate the food.

It's already evening now we began to leave suddenly my leg slip just before the car but I balanced myself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Dhyaan se Chlo vrna gir jaaoge jese mere pyaar m gir gye."

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Hlo readers, how are you all?
Like and comment.

With lots of love,
Your author,
Blossoms 💋