Chapter 9 (Arjun's)

We were about to land in 20 mins. When I look at her she's looking so calm unaware of world. After eating she dozed off on my shoulder since that I didn't able to concentrate on my work.
                               I look at her lips they are looking so tempting and inviting by that I remember when she pouts and that time I so wanted to kiss her hard but I stop myself.
                          The plane is land now. I have tried many times to wake her up but  she is heavy sleeper so I pick her up in bridle style really she is so light she should eat something. 
                                 when we out of the flight she opened her eyes slowly as she looks around her expressions change.

"why you pick me up" she ask.

"you didn't wake up"I said.

"now I am awake so leave Me"She said

"no I want leave you until we reach the car" I said.

                               As she knows I want leave Her. Unintentionally she hid her face in the crook of my neck.Her hot breath hit on my and here I'm weak. I control myself very hardly.
                          Thank god! we reach the car otherwise I will kiss her hard. After a good drive we reach the hotel. Our rooms are separate so we took over directions.
                           I enter in my room I quickly  took a cold shower (you know now what I mean) at 6 o'clock seminar will be start.
                           at 5 o'clock I sent a box to my Lotus in which a black slit dress and matching Heels with a diamond shaped locket is kept.
                              I am ready in my black suit.

                       (Imagine His outfit )

Soon I reach to my Lotus room after some knocks she exits  from Her room. She is looking so f****** hot and sexy in black slit dress and that necklace is looking so classy in her milky neck.

                       ( imagine her outfit )         She locks her room door

She locks her room door. When she move around I grab her by waist and said
"you are looking so breathtaking Lotus"

"I am always look pretty and why did you send me the locket mom said that you have send me dress Only" she said

"yes you always look pretty and I can buy millions of lockets and every fucking thing just for u" I said

Without giving any answer she started to walk away.

                                  ••••••••••••••••••••••

Hlo readers,  how are you?
               And how's the chapter? Please like guys 🙃

With lots of love,
Your author,
Blossoms of winter ❤️