CHAPTER -27 [Amaira's]

We both were headed down for the party when suddenly I tripped. I closed my eyes With the proximity of falling when two hands wrapped  around my Waist. I opened up my eyes slowly only to look in the pair of honey brown eyes. The most fascinating I have ever seen. I just want to lost in them. Everything I have desired is them. Long eyelashes.

"Dhyaan se lotus Vrna gir jaaogi." He Said still holding my waist.

"Gir toh chuki hu phle se hi Tumhare pyaar m." Unintentionally these words left from my mouth.
             He didn't say anything but there is a most beautiful Smile playing on his lips. There is another level of peace what I'm feeling right now. We were so lost in each other that we Don't what is happening around us. Suddenly we hear a voice,

"Agr Tumhara romance khtm ho gya ho toh ab party m chlo."

I looked at the direction of voice. It is none other than Harshit bhai. I quickly removed his hand and straighten myself. I started to walk Leaving them behind. I enter in the hall where party is helding. The hall is properly decorated. I hugged bhai.

"You are looking so beautiful." Sush exclaimed.

"You are saying this when you are herself looking drop-dead gorgeous. " I said to her.
Sush is wearing red saree.

"You are looking Like a fairy herself adi." I said to aditi. She is wearing a beautiful white saree.

"Bhabhi how am I looking?" Riya asks me. She is wearing blue saree

"I don't have any words to define how beautiful you are looking right now." I Said

She gave me her toothy Smile. I chuckled. Soon Harshit bhai and Arjun also joined us.
"So now we all will play truth & dare and whoever it will stop. They have to drink shots."

"No." Arjun, Krish bhai And Harshit bhai yell together.

I eyed him stating that you are playing. He let out a huff. As if Something happen all three of them again Said in unison,"Okay. " I just look three of them suspiciously.

"Let's spin The bottle." Shivam said. We all nods.

Raj spins the bottle. It stops with sushree. I smirked.

"Truth or dare sush." I ask her wickedly.

"Dare." Sush said nonchalantly.

"Who will like to give her dare Now." I asked everyone.

"Kiss me right now." Harshit bhai said.

Before we can proceed, sush held his collar and started to kiss him. They are literally kissing each other. A hand came in front of my eyes blocking my view. I felt his breath fanning over my ear sensually.

"Don't see them Like this, if you want we can kiss each other also right here." He whispers in my ear in his hoarse voice.
I blush at His comment.

After their kiss was done,she drank the shot in one go.  I eyed her. She ignored that. I will tell her later.
"Next turn." Ayush said. I spin the bottle. It came to stop on Shivam.

"Truth Or dare." Riya asked.

"Truth." Shivam Said.

"Who is your crush right now." Ayush asked him. We all looked at him raising our eyebrows.

"Is that a rule to always asked this Question in this universe whenever truth and dare play."

"Yes , now tell us who is Your crush right now." Raj said.

"Okay, I have a crush on a College student who is studying business." Shivam said. He also drink the shot at Last.

"Hnn Hnn bhaiya." Riya elbowed him teasingly. He just shrugged off.

Krish bhai spins the bottle. It came to stop on me.
"Truth or dare lotus." Arjun asks me.

I took a deep breath and said, "dare."
Arjun looked at me With a smirk. There is something going on his mind definitely.

"Your dare is to sit on my lap all time while the game." He Said.
All started to hoot except bhai. He is throwing daggers at Arjun. I looked at him in horror.

"Sit on my lap lotus." He said.
I stand up from my place and moved slowly   to him.

"Do I really have to?" I said.
He nods. I slowly sat on his lap. Bhai is looking him dangerously like he will kill him any moment.
His breath fanning over my ear.

"I can't wait to remove this saree of yours and torment godly body of yours." He whispers Only audible to me.
My cheeks flushed at his comment.

Harshit bhai spins the bottle. It came to stop on Krish bhai.

"Truth or dare." Harshit bhai asked.

"Truth." Bhai said.

"Tell us a secret." Raj said.

"I'm dating someone rn." Bhai said. I looked at him wide eyed.  I was about to say When.....

"I will love When I will make your eyes wide with the orgasm." Arjun whispers in my ear While his hand caressing my waist.
I looked down.

This time bottle stop on Ayush.
"Truth." Ayush said.

"Tell us a secret about your profession." Riya ask. None of us know really much about his profession except that he plays online.

"I'm the no.1 biker and also gamer in the world." He said. We all look at him. He shrugged off.

This time bottle stop on Riya.
"Dare." Riya said.

"Say meow meow." Raj said also showing her the hand position.

Riya did her dare very well. We all broke out in laugh. Riya glare at him.

Almost half of the night we played a lot of games until riya and ayush dodged off. Bhai, Harshit bhai,Sush and Adi are also staying for tonight.

Arjun and I enter in the room. As I closed the door, He pinned me to the door.

                           *****************

Hlo everyone,
How are you all? Like and comment.

With lots of love 💋,
your author ,
Blossoms.