Chapter - 25 [Amaira's]

AMAIRA'S POV :-

I am sitting in my cabin right now while thinking about all the things that happened in the morning. I touch the hickeys given by him, thinking of it a smile came on my face. I face palmed myself....Huh! He is really making me his as he said. I just can't think anything rather than his face. His confession, my confession and the lotus locket from them I can't distract myself. They corrupted my mind I am not able to think anything else.

I'm doing my work on upcoming projects while a message popped up on my phone. I Check. The message is from Arjun.

Message  :- it's already 2'o clock lotus, let's meet for lunch.

I replied :- okay, but where?

He replied:- where do you want to meet?

A idea came up to my mind.
I replied:- I am coming to pick you up, I have a surprise for you.

He replied:- do you want me to dead lotus?

I replied:- why are you saying like this?

He replied:- you already gave me so much surprises. I'm not even let myself over them and now this.

I replied:- Don't think much, came down in 20mins.

Saying this I closed my phone and started to leave out of the company. I will take him on a desi date now.

On a way to his company I purchased a bouquet for him. Usually boys buy gifts and flowers for girls but I will fulfil his all fantasies like he fulfils mine. He is already down surrounding with his bodyguards when I reached. I exit from the car and signal him to tell his guards to leave. He understood and told his guards to leave. I came to his side and open the door for him. He looked at me and said
"Why are You doing this lotus, that's mine pleasure"

"Who said only you can do this" I said and furrowed my eyebrows.

"I can't let you do work" he said

I let out a huff, with pout I said "for one day Please"

"Don't give me your pouty eyes you know I melt here. Only for today Okay " he said.

I nod.

He sat While I came to my side and
sat. As we both settled in the car, I took out the bouquet of red roses which I brought for him. As I gave him he quickly wrapped his arms around me and gave a peck on my forehead.

"Thank you so much lotus for the roses, I will always kept them." He said

"I'm thank you to the god to gave me most beautiful, handsome and caring husband in the world. " I said and slammed my lips on his rosy red lips.
                    Our lips mould in each other, it felt like our lips are match from heaven to devour each other. As our tongue touch each other, the kind of sensation from which I unknown is rushed through my body. It felt Like his body, lips everything is made for me. Sounds of our harsh breathing and contact of our lips are echoing in car. After sometime when he felt I am out of breath so he broke the kiss.

"Where we are going now, lotus" he ask

"I have planned Something for You" I said and drove the car to local market.

He let out a huff and said "Okay but atleast tell me now."

"I have planned a desi date for Us." I said and parked the car before market.

"But how can we go everyone know us, there will be no privacy for us then." He said.

"I know that's Why I have brought some clothes for us and mask to cover our face." I said.