MY LIFE

A/N's pov:

Y/N was a high school student who was pretty and lovely but also an introvert. She never interfered in anyone's business. 

/MORNING/

Y/N's pov: 

The alarm rang which made me get up as soon as possible. It was 5.30 am and i had few works still left as my final exams were near and i had to prove myself atleast in this exam.

My dad is a really strict person, he wants me to be the best out of everyone (which i am not). I am the 2nd topper of my school and my dad expects me to be the 1st topper. 

Anyways back to my morning......

I got some studies done and went to have a bath by 6.30 am. I took shower for almost 30 mins without even realising that i would get late... And there was my mom shouting at me to have breakfast (which i always skip due to  my late baths)

I got out of the bathroom and changed into my school dress and did some morning skincare and ran down as soon as possible. 

As i reached the dinning table i greeted my mom and quickly grabbed a slice of toasted bread and ran straight out of the door. As always my mom was just scolding me so i ran back to her, kissed her cheeks which made her chuckle and and waved good bye to her and dashed out of my home.

- TIME SKIP -

/AT SCHOOL/

Y/N's pov: I started to run as soon as i heard the school bell go off. Yes, i was late for the 100th time, due to lazy self.....

As i was running towards the school gate i bumped into someone (and that was the last thing i would want to have), I hurriedly bowed and said sorry to the person not noticing who it was until he/she grabbed my bag which made me hault at my place.

I turned to see who it was and as usual it was my bestie JEON JUNGKOOK...

JK's pov:

I was peacefully walking towards the classroom without bothering about the school girl fan girlling about me... But what caught my attention was when a girl bumped onto my back which made me turn behind and look for her. She was quick enough to say sorry and run, but i didnt let her go away so easily, i got hold onto her bag strip which made her stop, and turn while facing me. I greeted MY BESTIE..

JK: Hey bunny, late again?

Y/N: Oh!!!! hey long time no see...

JK: What we just met yesterday Y/N.

Y/N: Oh? oh yea yea i was just kidding (i said shyly)

JK: anyways, we are late already do you wanna get punishment from Mr. Lee or what?

Y/N: AAAAH, no never i hate it so much. He makes us sit separately which makes me feel lonely.. (i said while pouting)

JK: ........cute.......

Y/N: what did you say?

JK: nothing lets go...

- TIME SKIP -

/CLASSROOM/

-to be continued-