PROMISE ME.....

I followed her to the roof top and stopped when i saw her little figure..

She was sitting on the terrace wall and looking up to the sky...

I didn't panic because somehow i just knew she wouldn't suic!de..

I am damn sure about that so i just slowly walked towards her direction and sat beside her..

Y/N: Why did you save me?

I looked in her directions, i didn't have any reason to her question..

Taehyung : Not sure... But I am sorry... 

She looked at me for a second..

Y/N: Any reasons?

Taehyung : Whatever i did to you... All the hatred i gave you, not knowing how much you cared for me., not understanding your hardship... I just cared about myself, i was so selfish.. I am sorry for everything.. I know this is nothing infront of what you did for me.. And you don't need to accept my apologies.. I don't deserve you anyways.. And you don't need to stay here with me.. 

I WILL SAY THAT I WAS THE ONE WHO DIVORCED, BECAUSE I CHEATED ON YOU...

Y/N: That's true that you were the one who asked for divorce but not because you cheated on me.. There must be a reason... And i am ready to hear it... 

I was shocked by how calm she was to me... 

Taehyung : Because i thought you liked that Jungkook guy and not me.. And maybe that's true...

Y/N: *chuckled* You really thought that?

I nodded in response...

Y/N: You are wrong... I liked you since the beginning but i couldn't understand my feelings.. I tried to be close to you so that i could know your feelings too.. but i didn't know you hated me this much.. If i knew i would've never disturbed you... But maybe i was so stupid to fall for you when i knew that our marriage was only temporary...

I gulped in guilt when i heard that....

Taehyung: Same goes to me... I liked you since the beginning... But i never understood my feelings... Actually i never wanted to fall in love after how a girl betrayed my brother JIN..

Y/N: You wanna share?

Taehyung: Not much but just that she wanted my brother only for money and lust... She never cared for him.. But he always made her his first priority.. When at last he caught her making out with other guy he divorced with her...

Y/N: So was this the reason you always used to shout at me that i just need your money and lust and nothing else?

Taehyung: I am sorry.. I thought you would be the same.. But i was wrong...

Y/N chuckled.. So i proved you wrong... she said...

Taehyung: Y/N.... 

she nodded in response..

Taehyung: Can i get another chance? Not as your husband but atleast as a person.. You don't need to love me or like me.. Just let me care for you...

Y/N: You won't hurt me again?

Taehyung: No never in my entire life... 

Y/N: And how can i trust you with that?

Taehyung: Take this, *handing over a gun* shoot me the exact moment i break your trust...

Y/N: *chuckled* I would never do that... Just promise me you won't hurt me...

Taehyung: Promise on my life...

Y/N: Pinky promise? *while showing her little finger*.

Taehyung: *chuckled* I pinky promise you....

- TO BE CONTINUED -