DIVORCE!¡

I started to walk away from his office as fast as I could..

I was now somewhere on the footpath and was just lingering here and there... I didn't knew what to do so I just walked where ever my feets were taking me....

And the worst thing could happen was it rained... I definitely love rain but now at this moment I hated everything I just couldn't understand why people have to hurt me? Like even if it's not my fault?

!RING!RING! 

And my phone ringed, I was not in the mood to talk to anyone... 

It ringed again...

5th time now... I was fed up with the sound so without seeing the caller ID I just picked up...

×On the phone×

: YAAH! Where are you? Why aren't you picking up? Huh?

At least speak up Y/N?

HELLO???

You: Nowhere... I said slowly...

JK: *I noticed her voice and knew that she was not okay*

: Wait there....

And I hung up...

A/N'S POV: 

Jungkook traced her phone and got her location..

He reached the place where Y/N was...

Y/N was just walking across the footpath with her head down..

And it was raining and she didn't have any thing to protect her from the rain..

JK: Aish this gurl! She will get herself sick... *I ran towards her with my umbrella and stood beside her*

Y/N was walking when she felt someone's presence next to her she lifted her face to see Jungkook.

She again looked down and stopped walking...

Jk: Y/N?

Jungkook hugged her...

Jk: It's okay ntg will happen.. I am here..

Y/N hugged him tightly and started to cry.. as it was Jungkook the only one who makes her feel safe...

Jk: you will catch a cold lets go home.. hmm?

Y/N tightened her grip around him like she never wanted to leave him..

Jk: It's okay... *I hugged her tightly, I knew she needs sometime when she does this*

- TAEHYUNG'S POV -

Y/N signed the paper and left from my office.. I don't know why I said that to her.. Did we really just Divorce? 

I can't understand... My thought process interrupted when I received a call...

I checked the called id and it was Y/N's mom.. I quickly picked up.. 

× On the phone ×

: Hello! Taehyungaah...

V : Yes M-Mom..

: I am sorry to disturb you at this moment but do you know where Y/N is? She isn't picking up her phone...

V : Mom, she would be in home... I guess she slept a bit early today.. when I reach home I will say her to call you...

: oh okay sure. Okay take care.. 

V : you too Mom..

I gulped in guilt as I just left her... where would she be? I have no idea...

What if something bad happens to her??

Ughhh! I can't understand....

I walked out of my office in search of her...

After running for sometime I saw her figure from behind. I started to walk towards her.. when I reached a bit closer I was about to call her when a guy came and hugged her... 

Something inside me just broke into pieces

Something inside me just broke into pieces... I just couldn't think anything.. I was just staring at them in the rain.. it felt like she betrayed me... like she hurted me... it felt like someone stabbed a knife on me...

It was painful but it was the first time I experienced it..

I was still staring at them and they started to disappear from my sight...

I stood there like a statue.. processing what I did to her...

I broke her.... didn't I?

Is it the Karma?

Or is it was it should be?

Is it really over?