LIVING IN HIS ROOM??

I turned back to see who it was and it was one of the waiters, she said me that KIM TAEHYUNG wants to talk to me... And i was completely shocked by hearing that... Like howcome he has time to talk to a stupid girl like me?

I nodded and went to the hall where he was sitting on the sofa with his legs folded, just like a grandpa...

I went and sat on the nearby chair..

Y/N: Yes?

V: I want you to stay in my room for few days or maybe months. (he said coldly)

Y/N: What? (i was shocked)

V: Do as i say, my mom has asked the waiters to check on me so don't you dare to say anything to her..

Y/N: Ummm, okay..

then he got up and went from there.. 

i was in complete shock...

I just had my breakfast and went to my room to study for my test tomorrow.

- TIME SKIP - 

/At night/

It was almost 10 pm when he returned home and asked me to stay at his room...

I was just lying on the bed with my body covered in the blanket (okay i am really bad at explaining just look at the pic) ---------->

I was waiting for my HUSBAND to come out from the bathroom as he was taking a shower from almost 10 mins now...

He came out of the bathroom with his water dripping from his hair and he was wearing a shirt which was unbuttoned, exposing his abs..

(sorry couldn't get an image;)

A/N's pov:

Y/N: aish can't you see i am here?

V: You want me to dance for you?

Y/N: Atleast button up your shirt..

Y/N was looking at V from one eye while the other one covered with her hands..

V: It's my house and i can do whatever i want..

Y/N: and you are my husband, so technically this is my house too..

Tae got annoyed..

V: Shut up or i will shoot you with this- *While pointing a gun at Y/N*

(Y/N froze there and started laughing)

Y/N: OMG!! I used to blackmail my bestie with this gun in childhood *while laughing*

V came close to her and bent down at her level..

V: i am serious (in his deep low voice)

Y/N: I am serious either.. *whispering in his ears*

V: *groaned* Gosh where am i stuck...

This made Y/N giggle, while she took the gun from his hand and looked at it closely..

V: hey hey it's dangerous give it back to me.

Y/N: No KIM TAEHYUNG lemme show you how i used to tease my bestie with this.. Gosh its heavy though..

V: listen to me Y/N give it bac-

and BANG!! Y/N shot with the gun and all light went off..

Y/N got scared and jumped onto Taehyung.

Y/N: OMG how did this happen..

V was so stunned to react.. he looked at her with disbelief..

V: are you really asking me how this happened?

Y/N didn't reply and made her grip even more tighter onto Tae's body.. He couldn't even breathe.

Tae heard her sobbing.. He asked her "why are you crying?"

Y/N: I-I am s-scared o-of dark.. *She said while crying*

He took her to the bed and made her sleep comfortably.. 

He was about to leave when Y/N held his hand asked him to stay with her..

He didn't have any option so he slept with her.

/At Midnight/

Y/N suddenly came close to Tae which made him awake, she hugged his chest and went back to her dream land.. Taehyung was really confused by her action but didn't say anything as he thought she would start to cry again for which he was not ready..

/In the morning/ ---------->

You guys were sleeping peacefully when a harsh light hit Tae's face and he woke up

As soon as he got up he saw Y/N next to him sleeping peacefully.. so he slowly got out of the bed and went out..

Y/N woke up from her dream land.. She saw the time and it was 8 already.. She hurriedly got up and got ready in 15 mins and ran out of the house.. She stopped suddenly by seeing the surrounding, she remembered that she was now living at Tae's home and didn't knew the way to go to her school.. She was really tensed when a car stopped infront of her and she saw it was Tae's driver.. He asked him to take her to school. She got relieved and went into the car..

- TIME SKIP - 

/at school/

Y/N's pov:

I arrived by 8.55 to the school luckily i was not that late. My classes were going to start by 9 so i rushed in.. I entered my class and went to my seat..

As i was finally at my seat, i sighed with relief and laid my head on the table..

- to be continued -