TAEHYUNG'S OFFICE...

I woke with a slight headache and not so late i remembered about the last night... I quickly got up from the bed and hurried towards Taehyung's room..

I swung open the door just to se NO ONE...

i asked the maids if they have seen him.. No one knew. i was definitely shivering because last night i reached home safely but what about him and what about Mr. Kim he saved my life i can't just be standing here... 

Without wasting time i directly went to Taehyung's office.. I even tried to call him but he didn't pick up.. 

- AT HIS OFFICE -

I reached his office and asked the staffs about his cabin.. 

I entered the cabin and he wasn't there... Like seriously now what am i supposed to do?

I tried to call him and a ring came from the back door.. 

I was about to turn when "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Taehyung asked coldly..

I flinched by his deep and low voice.. "I- Wait"

i noticed some untreated wounds on his face.. 

"You are hurt" i went near him..

"DON'T TOUCH ME" - he said

"but-" 

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING THERE YESTERDAY?"

"WHO ASKED YOU TO COME THERE?"

"I-I didn't go anywhere i was at hom-"

"SHUT UP" He shouted while dropping the flower vase on the table...

i gulped real hard. "DON'T YOU DARE TO LIE TO ME" "WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF I COULDN'T COME TO SAVE YOU HUH?

"HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT OTHERS? OR IT WAS JUST THE MONEY AND FAME YOU ALWAYS WANTED" - he was shouting which showed a lot of anger...

"It's not what you think it is-"

"OH PLEASE WILL YOU STOP YOUR MELODRAMA FOR ONCE?"

"YOU KNOW WHAT I AM FED UP WITH YOU NOW, YOU ANYWAYS DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANYONE HERE.. AND I CAN'T TOLERATE YOU ANYMORE, AND THAT 1 YR MARRIAGE PLAN... NEVER I CAN'T KEEP YOU WITH ME FOR THAT LONG..."

"T-Taehyung what a-are you s-saying?" - I was almost on the verge of crying..

"I DON'T WANT A TROUBLE MAKER LIKE YOU IN MY LIFE, YESTERDAY'S PLAN WOULD'VE WENT SO MUCH BETTER IF YOU WEREN'T MY WIFE"

"I REGRET MARRYING A BURDENSOME GIRL LIKE YOU"'

"burdensome?"

"DEFINITELY YOU ARE THE WORST THING THAT COULD'VE HAPPENED IN MY LIFE.."

"YOU GOT SUCH A GOOD OPPORTUNITY WITH ME BUT YOU WASTED IT, IF YOU WANTED MONEY YOU WOULD'VE SAID ME, WHY TO USE SUCH DIRTY TRICKS HUH?"

"What are you saying Taehyung, i never-

"FAMILY, YOUR FAMILY, WHAT DID THEY EVEN TEACH YOU?"  "I GUESS EVEN YOUR MOM WOULD'VE BEEN THIS WAY" "WAIT,  DID YOUR MOM MARRY YOUR DAD FOR FAME, MONEY AND MAINLY L-U-S-T?"

"Taehyung!!" i shouted..

"Enough is enough, till me it was fine but don't you dare to go to my mom and dad"

HE SCOFFED, "THEN TAKE THIS" 

He threw some papers towards my face..

"SIGN IT"

I looked down and IT WAS A DIVORCE PAPER?

"I DON'T WANNA CONTINUE OUR MARRIAGE.." - he said coldly...

i gulped by seeing those and something just triggered me that i lifted the paper and signed it right off.. I Looked at him once and left from there..

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! HEHE I WAS QUITE BUSY THIS WHOLE WEEK...

BUT I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THE STORY..

THANKS A LOT....

- TO BE CONTINUED -