STRANGERS OR??

After 3 months --------------->

RECAP!

After everything was sorted Y/N gave Taehyung another chance.. Even she was not sure about her decision but was clear about forgiving him..

They lived separately in their own homes, Y/N graduated with a good score and got an internship to work in... She was really desperate to learn cooking so she started baking and stuffs..

BACK TO THE STORY!

It was a fine evening when Y/N was just picking some orders, the door wide opened, and there stood a man all drowned by the rain water... Y/N went to greet the man, she saw him again... After 3 months of staying apart there they were again together... Taehyung... 

She was surprised, soon she released his state and gave him some tissues and offered him a table.. There were not more customers as it was already the time of closing... So Y/N sat next to him and offered help... 

Taehyung: Y/N? You work here?

Y/N: Oh yup... Got myself some work which i am really interested in.. What about you?

Taehyung: Nothing much it just the same as it was, but something really changed.. It has just been 3 months apart but it feels like 3 years..

Y/N: True... I guess i actually forgot about you... I mean i tried to...

Taehyung: Was i that hard to forget? *While teasing*

Y/N: yaah! you have changed when did you start teasing me huh?

Taehyung: Since the day i started realising your worth...

both of them went silent... 

Y/N: What brings you here though?

Taehyung: Oh i almost forgot, it's my parents anniversery tomorrow, so just planned to but some sweets for them...

Y/N: That's so great, glad you came here..

Taehyung: If i knew you would be here i would have came before...

Y/N: Fate... Anyways say me what you need...

---AFTER 20 MINS---

Taehyung: I have to leave now it's almost night... 

Y/N: Oh the same...

Taehyung: May i drop you?

Y/N: Yes please... *chuckling*

Taehyung: I thought you would reject but happy to hear you accepted... 

Y/N: I am different than other girls *laughing*

Taehyung: Yes surely...

------IN THE CAR-----

Taehyung: so how is everything going?

Y/N: Just living my life which i wanted to...

Taehyung: Woah! so great.. hey i didn't say you right...

Y/N: Hm?

Taehyung: I have my wedding next month...

Y/N froze at her spot... Why was that? What was this sudden feeling of breaking did Y/N felt inside her?

Taehyung: Y/N?

Y/N: Oh yea, congrats.. *fake laughing*

Taehyung: You don't need to.. Just be true if you don't want to congratulate me be genuine...

Y/N: Nothing, like that...

Taehyung: I can see it.. Did i hurt you?

Y/N: N-No you didn't... *looking down*