ADMIRE....

10.10 - you received a call from one of the waiters.. you picked up the phone..
Waiter : madam where are you?
Y/N : I was on the way to home..
Waiter : mam it's already past 10 pm..
Y/N : I didn't see the time but I will be there in 30 mins.. is Mr.Kim shouting?
Waiter : ye-
Y/N : hello? Hel-
??? : Where are you? *someone asked in a deep voice which sent shivers down your spine*..
Y/N : tae-taehyung actually i-
Taehyung : I asked WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?? *he shouted*
Y/N : I-i was o-on my way h-home..
Taehyung : Send me your location.
Y/N : aah why? I can come by myself..
Taehyung : do as I say..
Y/N : o-okay..
*you cut the phone as soon as possible*
Jk : who was it? And are you okay? You are shivering..
Y/N : A-ah it was my dad's secretary.. my dad you know right..
Jk : yea yea it's already late.. lemme drop you..
Y/N : n-no my dad's secretary is coming to pick me up..
Jk : Lemme wait till they come it's not safe here..
Y/N : aah nono I will be fine I promise..
Jk : but-
*you guys heard a car horn from the road nearby*
Y/N : here they are you can go now..
Jk : aah okok but you are kinda weird today.. anyways take care.. *he hugged you before leaving*
Y/N : bye..
After jungkook disappeared from your sight you heard the car horn again..
You ran straight up there and sat inside the car..

Taehyung : who was he? *coldly*
Y/N : m-my bestie..
Taehyung : bestie or someone els-
Y/N : child hood bestfriend.. his name is jeon jungkook you can even ask my mom about him..
Taehyung : and what made you this late?
Y/N : aah I-i was you know.. yea we were studying for some time...
Taehyung : don't lie.. I saw your tracker you were near the toy store. Weren't you?
Y/N : i- yea yea.. actually...
Taehyung : don't say a word I don't wanna hear your lies..
*you became silent* *the whole ride no one said a word*

- TIME SKIP -

/At home/

It was already 10.40 and you just arrived home.. you were really tired after the long day.. so you directly went to the bed and slept..

Taehyung's pov:

Taehyung : Y/N-I called her but then saw her sleeping on my bed peacefully..

I admired her for a minute and came back to my senses and now I don't have a place to sleep

I admired her for a minute and came back to my senses and now I don't have a place to sleep..I didn't wanted to disturb her so I went and slept on the couch.And why did I do that? I don't know maybe I was not in a bad mood..
/Morning/
I woke up early as always and went straight up to take a shower.. I came back while drying my wet hair and searching for my clothes in the closet..

Y/N's pov:
I got up suddenly due to a bad dream and turned to the next side and was about to sleep again when I saw Taehyung standing while facing the back and he was SHIRTLESS!!!! I was really shocked by the view Infront of me.. I didn't move my eyes from him, he was looking hot......... wtf? What is wrong with me?? What am I thinking??Suddenly he turned back and I pretended to be asleep.. 

After a whole 1 min i opened my eyes slowly to check whether he was gone or not..

As soon as i opened my eyes i saw no one was there, I sighed in relief and turned back to sleep again... 

A/N's pov:

you turned back and jumped immediately while screaming your lungs out... why? It was TAEHYUNG.. He was lying down on the bed shirtless and looking at you...

Taehyung stumbled by hearing your scream... He asked you to shut up.. You suddenly stopped and looked at him.. Your eyes met his and you both stared at each other's gaze.. 

Taehyung: What were you doing last night? with that JUNGKOOK guy?

Y/N: ??? Oh i-i said you right... like we were just sp-spending time with each o-other...

Taehyung: Is it that necessary to spend time with HIM? *he asked you politely*

Y/N: He is m-my bestie... so-so i thought t-to spend time..

Taehyung: Then what am i?

Y/N: mm??? *you were shocked by the sudden question*

Taehyung: Is it that hard to define our relationship?

Y/N: N-no... i-

Taehyung: wait... 

*you raised your one eyebrow and looked at him in confusion*

Taehyung: why do you stumble while talking to me? Am i abusing you or something?

Y/N: n-no. i mean no..

Taehyung: then? why?

Y/N: Actually i-i. i mean-

Taehyung: leave it... 

Y/N: No i mean you are kind of scary... *you were shocked by what you said*

Y/N: I-i didn't mean it.. i am sorr-

Taehyung: It's okay...

*He got up and went to change*

you were still in shock by what you said...

- to be continued -