KIDNAPPED!!?

You opened your eyes and found yourself somewhere in an abandoned area.. 

You tried to remember what happened... but you couldn't as they made you smell something from which you completely lost your senses and fainted..

You tried to get up but noticed that you were tied to chair, you tried so hard to lose free but your got tired.. Nothing helped you were really scared of what was going to happen..

Y/N: Yaaah! who the hell bought me here? YAAAH! *you shouted your lungs out as you were really furious*

A man in blue suit came in front of you and leaned towards you..

"Who are you and what do you want from me huh?" you asked angrily yet scared of the guy..

he chuckled darkly.

"you really are fearless huh?"

you gulped by his deep an dark voice..

"don't worry you are not SAFE here" 

they men in the back laughed at his joke..

"Don't think you can escape from here, and don't disturb too much or you will get in trouble"

You shouted "You f!kin looser, who are you and what do you think i will follow you blindly?"

"How dare you call me a looser" he slapped you which made your lips bleed..

"Don't you dare to raise your voice.."

You were in the verge of tears but you didn't give up, not so soon.

"Who are you and what do you want from me?"

"MONEY" he smirked..

"Well then you have chosen a wrong person altogether." "I don't have any money, cuz i am just a school student" "so let me go" you exclaimed.

"Well, well, well" "I wouldn't give a f!ck about you if you weren't related to that bastard.."

you were confused of whom he was talking about..

"KIM TAEHYUNG, he is the person i want money and something else from" 

"oh" you scoffed while laughing.. "then you definitely have chosen a wrong person"

"don't lie you mf, i know you are his wife and he would definitely come for you"

"Yes you are correct i am his wife but he doesn't care about me so i am sure he won't come"

"Let's see" he smirked and started to walk off..

"YAAAH! Leave me i am saying you he isn't coming to save me" "it's a waste of time to keep me"

"SHUT UP" He turned and fired.. 

the bullet just went past your ears, just few inches away. You froze by his action..

"I said you to shut your mouth and sit" 

You gulped and looked down in fear.

After half an hour, the man came to you again.

"where the f!ck is your so called husband" he said angrily..

you to yourself, "i knew it, he won't come.." "am i gonna die here?"

He came near to you and grabbed your cheeks tightly which made you groan in pain..

"If he doesn't come in the next 10 mins you are it" 

he left you harshly.. 

tears started to form in your eyes, you were really scared of what was gonna happen in the next 10 mins..

you rethinking your decision of accepting the marriage.. If you didn't accept nothing would've happened. He anyways doesn't love you, you just suffered..  

- AFTER 10 MINS -

"i am impatient now"

he came to you and grabbed your hair...

"You are annoying me too much now"

he forcefully threw you down and kicked you on your face..

"Please, please leave me" aaah you groaned in pain..

"Your husband made me wait too long,"

he again kicked you, on your stomach..

You started to cry as you couldn't resist it anymore.. 

He grabbed your hair "I am done", he took a gun from his pocket and pointed on your head.

"no no please please let me live" you said while crying, "you don't mean a thing to me now" he pulled the trigger... and BANG!!!!!!

- TO BE CONTINUED -