RESCUE.....

I saw Mr. Kim fighting with the gangster.. I was pretty impressed by his skills like i know he is in an secret agency but still... The way he got rid of 3 people together is amazing.. 

After sometime i saw him struggling.. He was already tired of fighting and many of those gangster kept on coming... I couldn't resist anymore.. I tried not to bother much but when i saw one of them forcing a knife Infront of his throat i couldn't do anything... He held the knife with his hands and his hands were bleeding like hell.. I jumped slowly to the ground and kicked the guy from the side which made him fall side ways.. 

"Are you Mr. Kim?"

"Madam, why did you get out? i said you to stay there.."

"Not anymore" with that i started to fight with the guy, I was obviously not so professional, but thanks to Jungkook he thought me a lot in fighting... 

He had a weird kind of weapon.. It was quite sharp though... 

I tried to fight him but i was really scared by the weapon, He swung it just in front of my face but luckily i backed off.. I kicked him but he was too quick, he caught my leg and pulled me.. I feel on the ground... He got on top of me and held my both hands above me.. I was too weak in his tight grip.. He lifted his weapon and looked at me with.... idk what look that was... maybe how a person would see someone when they are hungry for days... idk.. i was just scared...

"You have real good fighting skills babygirl~.." he smirked..

"don't touch her you mf" Mr. Kim shouted from the side but some of the guys got him...

i was really scared..

"You are pretty and your body... aha" 

He touched my stomach with his hands and went up slowly...

he took his weapon and pierced it into my stomach which created a wound and it started to bleed.

i groaned in pain..

He rubbed his hands against my wound and started to lick my blood from his hands.. he then licked his side lips like he loved blood..

"You are tasty too".... he again started to come closer to me he came near my neck and was about to kiss me when Mr. Kim kicked him.. He fell on the other side..

I somehow got up and Mr. Kim was fighting him...

i wanted to help but my wound hurt a lot...

I tried so hard to get up but nothing worked..

He hit Mr. Kim with the weapon on his face real hard... I gasped as he was bleeding so badly...

The guy then came close to me... 

I tried to back off but it was waste to do anything.. 

He came near me and looked at me.. "You have annoyed me too much now"

He got onto me and started to press on my wound which made me groan in pain..

I closed my eyes... The next moment i felt something on my face like some liquid.. 

I opened my eyes.. And saw the guy on top of me the blood from his mouth flushed onto my face..

I was shocked i started to breathe heavily.. I looked onto my side and saw a guy in black who held the guy on top of me with his clothes or else he would fall on me..

It took me a minute to realize what happened.. He shot the guy, and he was DEAD...

I was still shocked, he threw the guy and went hurriedly..

"KIM DO JUN, Clear up from here.." "leave as soon as possible"

Mr. Kim bowed and came near me..

He tried to caress me as i was still shocked by the incident...

"w-who was it?"

"Young master madam, you didn't recognize him with his voice?"

"KIM TAEHYUNG?"

"yes madam" "now let's go on, he lifted me carefully and we started to get out..

I was thinking about Taehyung.. he came for me??

I snapped out of my mind when Mr. Kim called me...

"madam, go home and please take some rest..." "take care of her" he said to the driver and some of the guards who were in the car for my protection..

"But where are you going" i asked him..

"To help young master"

"I will also join you" 

"no ma'am, you have hurt yourself you can't come with me"

"SO did you" "see your face its stained with blood"

"Ahh thats nothing ma'am please take care" 

"but,-"

"please ma'am i can't let you get hurt.."

"umm, okay but please be careful," and with that i wiped the blood on his face and went in the car..

"Please take care ma'am"

"And you be sure to return, you have a debt now... you have to return my kindness, so make sure to come back safely" 

he smiled and said "sure ma'am"

and with we drove off...

I obviously didn't wanted him to be back for returning my kindness but that was just an excuse.. i didn't wanted to lose someone so good like him.. It felt like i had a big brother, the way he took care of me...

I was lost in my thoughts when i reached home...

i laid down on my bed after getting my wound treated and don't know when but i dozed off....

- TO BE CONTINUED -