WITH JUNGKOOK..

Jk's pov:

It was getting late adn I was still waiting for Y/N as we always go together to our class. I had been waiting for almost 30 mins now and she isn't here.. I thought maybe I was too early to the school.. It was 8.50 now and classes were about to start.. so I went inside in the thought that Y/N would not come today as she wasn't prepared for the test..

I entered the class and directly went to my seat and started to revise things... it was getting really boring as my mood booster (Y/N) wasn't around.. I was thinking about how I have to suffer the whole day without her...

It was 8.58 now and our teacher was about to come.. exactly 5 secs later Y/N flashed though the class door and sat near me on her desk.. I was really happy to see her, but what she did after that made me look at her in disbelief.. 

She came, threw her bag on my face and BANG! she hit her head on the desk and slept.. I was really confused and concerned about her at the same time.. like it's normal for her to sleep in class but not like this.. so I thought to ask her if she was okay.. The exact moment Mr.Kim came so we had no time to have a convo with each other..

I was concentrating On some study materials when I noticed Y/N sleeping so peacefully, and that look of her while sleeping was like an angel...

I stared at her for straight 3 mins when Mr.Kim called my name And I had to stand..

- TIME SKIP -

/At lunch/

It was now lunch break and Y/N was still sleeping like a baby.. I woke her up and took her with me for having lunch...  We had lunch and talked about some random things and went for a small study session at the library..

It was now the time when we would write our test.. Y/N was really worried about how she would perform so I tried to give her some encouragement and we went straight to the exam hall..

- TIME SKIP - 

/After school hours/

A/N's pov:

Y/N and Jungkook just completed their tests and came out of the exam hall.

Jungkook was kinda happy about how he performed in the exam but there was Y/N who was completely faded and jungkook noticed it..

Jk: Y/Naaaah you know what I came across a shop full of soft toys and it was really cute...

Y/N didn't reply to him and just walked straight up.. Jk stopped for a while and noticed her leaving without him..

So he ran and jumped on her back which made her stumble and fall.. as Y/N was already not in her senses she couldn't balance out her body with the sudden weight of jungkook on her..

They fell down,, Y/N on top of Jungkook and their faces just inches apart 

They stayed like that for almost half a minute until they realised their position..

Y/N quickly got up and helped Jungkook to get up too.. she asked HIM if he was okay..

Jungkook just joked and said " What are you eating nowadays you have become so heavy"

Y/N smacked his chest and got angry which Jungkook found cute and started to tease her for her cuteness..

They behaved like kids all the way till they reached the shop Jungkook was talking about.

Y/N's mood light up by seeing all the cute teddy bears and soft toys (who's mood wouldn't)

She started to jump In excitement and dragged jungkook inside the shop..

They spent 1 hour walking around the shop and taking pics.. jungkook even bought a cute teddy bear for her.. After getting out of the shop they thought to roam around the area as it was a new place for them..

They went to several shops and had their favourite snacks.. They fed some stray cats and even danced in middle of the roads..;

Jungkook did whatever he could to make her happy...

It was now 10pm and they were sitting in the park and having a sweet conversation with each other.. 

10.10 - Y/N received a call from one of the waiters.. she picked up the phone...