ALONE...

On your way to school you noticed people staring at you and gossiping.. 

You were already so tensed and they just built up more...

After 5 mins you went to your class and the teacher called you personally to meet him in the staff room.. You followed his instructions..

He asked you to call your dad here, and that moment it strike you that you forgot to inform your dad about it.. And now if you call him he would get furious as he has many appointments today..

You called your dad's security to confirm.. and as expected he wasn't free.

you somehow explained the teacher and asked for a day..

You went back to your class after his allowance.. 

- After school -

You were alone walking home as jungkook had some work at the school.. You didn't wait with him as you were already irritated and just wanted to go home..

You reached home and saw no one was at home.. Only 2 maids.. You asked them where others were..

They didn't know about it so you just left and went to your room to study..

After 2 hours of studying you checked the time and it was 7.30.. you were really hungry so you went down to grab some snacks..

After coming down you were a bit doubtful where the maids were.. no one was there.. So you thought to check around, but you couldn't find them.. You thought that they would've went home early like the others, so without bothering much you opened the refrigerator to get some juice and ice-cream..

You took them and went to grab some spicy things as you were really lazy to come back down again..

You found some ramen on the cabinet so you thought to make some for you..

After making ramen you started to head over to your room.. And the lights went off!!

You shouted : AAAH!!! WTH HAPPENED NOW?

AISH! WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?

you were finding a torch as you left your phone in the room..

after good 5 mins, someone handed you a torch and you thanked them and turned back to take your ramen bowl.. you started to walk back and after taking few steps you realized.. A PERSON HANDED OVER A TORCH TO YOU? wait... 

you got scared and frizzed at your spot.. you gulped and asked whether it was the maids..

"Mrs. Choi?"

No one responded... You gulped hard,,

You took all of the leftover guts you had and turned back while you on the torch.. No one was there.. you started to move your torch in search of the person..

"searching someone?" you nodded.. "wait" you turned back and flashed the light on the person..

You saw a man with a mask standing just behind you..

You shouted in fear, he came closer to you.. "Please leave me, who are you?" you asked while backing off..

"You will get to know soon"..

He came closer to you and you tried to hit him with the torch but someone held you from back and made you smell something which made you faint..