I AM JUST A KID...

/AT CLASSROOM/

We dashed into the class and were happy that Mr. Lee didn't came yet.. 

We sat on our desk which was beside each other, and started to talk nonsense..

- TIME SKIP - 

/LUNCH/

It was lunch time and i was really sleepy so i just yawned and slept on my desk.. 

JK's pov:

It was lunch time and i was super hungry so i turned towards Y/N to ask her to come to the library for lunch, but then I saw her yawning and sleeping on her desk, which was kinda cute. 

I woke her up to have lunch, when she replied to me YAAH GO AWAY I WANNA SLEEP MORE, and she slept again.. I chuckled to myself by seeing her cuteness.. and just took her hand and dragged her with me to the library, I came back with the food to our table and guess what i saw her sleeping again... This time i was just going to wake her up when i noticed her sleeping so peacefully, i just stared at her for almost  5 mins and snapped back to reality.. 

I woke her and made her sit up straight, which obviously made her a bit irritated, She got up and looked at me with her sleepy eyes (and she was looking cute again), she whined and pouted and started to have her lunch, i asked her why she was sleeping right now.

A/N's pov:

JK: Yaah! why are you sleeping everywhere? are you that sleepy?

Y/N: yea. i didn't sleep yesterday night and that too had to get up early in the morning.

JK: you are just stressing yourself too much for the exams you know.

Y/N: you know right how my dad is....

JK: yea but you should take care of your health too.

Y/N: OKOK NOW SHUT UP AND EAT..

JK just chuckled and started eating.

/AFTER SCHOOL HOURS/

JK's pov:
It was 6 pm and very dark outside when we left our school, cuz we had extra classes for maths which we all were weak at.. 

Y/N: AAAH! it was so boring and sleepy..

JK: maths is always boring for you..

Y/N: not even that we have so many assignments pending..

JK: shall i help you with that?

Y/N brightly smiled at me and said a big YESSS..

I looked at her and started laughing hard..

I said her "I AM JUST KIDDING" and laughed again when i saw her reaction to my response..

she was looking at me with a bombastic look..

JK: yea yea okok i got it i will treat you with your favourite icecream, okay now?

Y/N: yaaah jinja? (really)... 

and her mood enlightened again..

JK: Yea really now lets go..

We reached an icecream shop and bought our favourites..

She bought a choco brownie icecream which was her favourite, and you know i would've bought...

She asked me for a sip of my banana milk, and i couldn't deny.

Y/N: yea how can you give it to me so easily? you don't give it to anyone then why me?

JK: aaah that.... ummm... because.... ( i was thinking of an answer )

Y/N: yea you are just gonna take an eternity to say, just leave it..

JK: because you are my bestie.

there was an awkward silence when we were having our snacks...

- TIME SKIP -

Y/N's pov: 

After our quick snack we walked back home, and he left me at my gate and went...

I was happy with the amount of time i spent with him, I joyfully went inside the house and screamed I AM BACK MOM, and ran towards the hall.

When i entered the hall i saw my dad sitting on the sofa with looking all serious, which he always looks..

So i greeted my dad slowly and sat beside him.. He said..

Y/N's dad: Y/N how is your school going?

i replied with a gulp, "yea dad going good"

Y/N's dad: you are getting MARRIED..

he directly said me, and i looked at him with shock..

Y/N's mom: Honey you shouldn't be so strict to her.

my mom came and i was relieved...

Y/N's mom: babey (she looked at me) you know we have something to talk to you about..

Y/N: yea mom say me 

Y/N's mom: actually you know right how dad's business is going down day by day, so we want your help sweetie..

Y/N: but what can i do for you mom in this reason?

Y/N's mom: actually, you know Mr. KIM right?

Y/N: the biggest mafia of korea?

Y/N's mom: yes sweetie, we want you to marry his son..

Y/N: mom what are you saying? (i started to tear up and ran directly to my room)

Y/N's mom: babey listen to me (she opened my room door and came to me)

Y/N: mom go away (i was a crying mess)

Y/N's mom: Babey its just a contract for 1 year you can get divorced after that (she said while making me look at her)

Y/N: mom but i am still a kid, i have so many things to do in my life..

Y/N's mom: yes sweetie i know its just for a year then we won't force you for anything, please do it for us babey.. (she said while looking at me sadly)

i couldn't deny her as she was really good to me since the beginning and this was the first time she was asking me something

Y/N: okay mom, but promise me just for a year.

Y/N's mom: yea sweetie pinkie promise. okay?

i hugged her tightly and cried again, she patted my shoulders and kissed me on the cheeks.

- to be continued -