On set - Morgan x reader

REQUESTED BY: aonungs-tsahik

HOPE YOU ENJOY!

______________________________

Y/n's POV

Romance? Yeah... no thanks. I'm not really known for that stuff. Horror? Yes. Romance? Never. However, I decided to audition for this romance movie as a joke. Little did I know, if I'd get it. And, to add to it, my co-star, named Morgan Davies, is HOT! But... he doesn't need to know I think that, does he?

Ok, yes. Maybe I have a crush on my co-star! But who wouldn't with eyes like his and a smile that could light up every room he enters? The worst part is... we're playing love interests in the movie. Meaning there's gonna be scenes where I'mma have to kiss him and hold his hand. But it's just for the role. Not like it means anything.

We've been working on this movie for months, and I love it. Morgan and I hang out a lot and the emotions keep building up. I think I'm gonna tell him soon.

*time skip to one week later*

I walk up to Morgan and he flashes me that gorgeous smile of his.

"Hey, Morgan. Can we talk later? I have something to tell you" I say, looking down and fidgeting with the hem of my shirt. He smiles down at me. Yes, he's taller, but only by a few inches.

"Absolutely" he says as he looks down at me, his beautiful eyes staring into mine

I blush and nod. "Alrighty! I'll... I'll talk to you later"

I smile at him and walk away. A few hours later, when we're done filming for the day, I go to him and walk by his side.

"So what did you want to talk about?" He asks with a smile on his face.

"I'd prefer if we weren't in front of everyone. Because I don't wanna risk them seeing the worst possible outcome of what I'm gonna say" I smile.

He nods and I follow him to his trailer, him letting me inside before following me in. We sit on his couch and he looks at me.

"So what's up?" He looks... nervous?

"Don't worry. It's nothing... too bad... hopefully" I reassure him. "But, here's the thing... I'm possibly in love with you and I don't know how you're gonna respond so I'm anxious to even be saying this." I look down at my lap as I let out my emotions, afraid to look into his pretty eyes and hear what he has to say.

"You... you love me?" He says.

Here we go. Time for the part where he rejects me and then leaves me and never talks to me again...

I nod and stay looking down. "I think I love you too..." I hear him say and my head snaps up towards him.

"You do?!" I shout. His eyes widen at my raised voice and I cover my mouth. "I'm sorry" I whisper. He chuckles at me.

"Yes. I do. It's kinda impossible not to when you're so damn irresistible. Your focus, your dedication, and your ability to not break character unless needed all made me fall for you. You're talented, smart, pretty, lovable, and so, so caring. I love you, y/n."

I blush and look at him, smiling. "Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" I hear him ask and instantly nod my head.

"Absolutely," I smile and he leans in, causing me to blush.

Our lips collide and, for the first time in months, I feel the heightened sense of relief from finally getting something off my chest.

____________________________________

Word count: 596

Hello!! I hope y'all enjoyed! I know I loved writing this one! It isn't the best, but... it seems good! I love you all and thank you for reading!

- slxz3rs ❤️