Special #1!

Suggested by fallenfire9192 as my birthday special thing (I may do multiple, we'll see)

This one is so... perfect!

Contains Morgan, Koby, AND Danny

(Aka, HEAVEN ON EARTH FRFR. IF ONLY FICTIONAL CHARACTERS EXISTED)

Warning, it isn't gonna be written good, I'm trying to make it kinda goofy? Cause... I have a reason.
___________________________________

*Y/n's POV*

You know, when you wake up, you think that day is gonna be like usual. I do that every day. Even this morning. But... boy was I wrong.

I go to the coffee shop that I go to every day, and I see him. Morgan Davies. In other words, my celebrity crush. ALSO, he's my little coffee shop crush. He comes here daily as well. I swear I don't go only for him. It's just a natural thing for both of us to go every day.

However, today, unlike other days, he looks up at me and waves me over to him. I smile and walk towards his table.

"Hi," I smile. He smiles up at me, squinting his beautiful blue eyes. His beautiful smile brings butterflies to my stomach and a deep blush spreads up my neck and face.

"Hey. Wanna have a seat?" He asks, his beautiful accent flows from his lips.

I nod and sit down and we have a conversation, getting closer together and getting to know each other. After a few hours, we both get up and leave after exchanging numbers.

After a few hours, I'm chilling in the park, admiring the beautiful day and the amazing scenery. I see a pink blur pass in front of me and then feel someone sit on the bench next to me. I look over and my eyes widen. Is that Morgan's character from the One Piece live action?!

"Excuse me... I'm so sorry to bother you, but is your name Koby?" I ask wearily.

The boy timidly nods, looking at me with wide blue eyes. He looks at me with a worried look and his lips part in shock.

"I'm sorry. I know that's weird that I know your name. But, I have a reason. I know you won't believe me, but you're from a show..."

I spend almost an hour explaining it to him and showing him a compilation of scenes of Koby from the One Piece live action. He shifts uncomfortably and I take that as a sign to stop.

He then hurries away and I frown.

"Welp... I just scared someone off... shocker." I say jokingly.

I put earbuds in and him, closing my eyes and enjoying the breeze. I feel someone tap my shoulder and I open one of my eyes, seeing... Morgan? Wait... this person doesn't have any tattoos but Morgan does. I'm confused!!

The guy introduced himself as Danny Bixler. That... that name sounds familiar. Wait... no... it can't be...

He sits down and we talk about music and he tells me that he's wanting to be a DJ when he gets older. Ok... this is too weird. As we talk longer, I hear a loud alarm-like noise and I begin looking around, probably causing me to look crazy.

Suddenly... I wake up and look around my room as the alarm continues going off. Are you kidding me?! So... I didn't actually get close to Morgan? Gosh darn it. I look at the time and see that it's only 6 am... bro. I roll over and close my eyes again.

____________________________________

Word count: 578 words

I'm so sorry! That was so horrible 😭 but, I also purposely make it kinda cringe cause I wanted to be goofy... I hope y'all aren't mad about it!!! Anyways, ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!! IM 18!!  ANYWAYS I love you all! Drink lots of water and stay safe! Love you all!!!

-slxz3rs ❤️