SURPRISE!! - Morgan x reader

Requested by: divinestarling

I hope you like it!!! Btw, I'm centering this as around when they were filming the One Piece live action cause... why not? Look, I know they weren't filming during December AT ALL, but just let me do this cause... idk, man. Neither OPLA, or Evil Dead Rise were! 😭 ITS FOR THE PLOT! Also! Featuring Iñaki cause... WHY THE HELL NOT?!

_________________________

*Y/n's POV*

I let out a loud groan as I throw my head back against my pillows. And then I hear my boyfriend's voice through my phone speaker.

"Are you ok?" He asks, his accent laced with worry.

I sigh and roll over, facing the camera.

"I hate long distance! We can't even be together for the Holidays since you're filming!" I say as I look at his beautiful blue eyes, his hair now pink and his fake purple glasses. I Smile.

"Yeah... that's true. But, we'll be able to see each other after filming ends though," he says, a hopeful glint in his eyes.

"What ever you say Mr. Marine cadet" I say playfully, giggling.

I see him smile widely, and I admire his facial structure.

"You know, I like you with pink hair, not gonna lie. It's pretty cute on you." I smile as I watch a blush form on his face. I then think of something and grab my laptop from next to my bed, turning to face the phone camera and hiding what I'm doing.

"What are you doing?" He asks, but he then gets called to film a scene, making me frown. I see him look at me sadly. "I guess I gotta go back to shooting. I'll talk to you later. Buh-bye baby!"

"Bye, baby! I love you!" I smile. "Good luck with your shoot! You've got this!" I say enthusiastically.

He hangs up and I instantly message Iñaki.

(Ignore the time, I can't sleep)

I call him and he answers, his smile wide out of excitement.

"So... surprise for Morgan? Please explain!!" His voice full of excitement.

"Ooh! Someone is excited. Anyways, are you away from any prying ears?" I ask.

He looks around and motions for me to wait a second before I see him jogging to the back of the room where nobody is.

"Ok. What's up?" He asks in a whisper.