A/n #1 (09/26/2023)

Hi everyone! So, this is my first actual A/n in this. I wanted to thank everyone who has read this imagines book and/or voted, commented, requested, and followed me. I've gotten so many amazing comments that have genuinely brought tears to my eyes.

I'm gonna be honest, when I was first starting to write this, I was doing it as a joke. I was like "I don't see many fanfics of Morgan Davies and/or his characters, so why not write one?" I never expected to have 2.57k views on it! And to everyone who has complimented my writing (who will be getting shouted out in a different part, so... yeee!) Thank you all so much.

Everyone has been so kind to me. And I've gotten some requests and completed them to the best of my ability. And I got good comments on them. Hell, it seems I even made someone cry during my Hanahaki desease AU for Koby (which I'm sorry for making you cry, but it was a request and I did it). It was genuinely an emotional rollercoaster for me to write. Hell, I even had a hand cramp, NGL.

But I do it all to make sure y'all are happy! As long as y'all like my writing, I'll continue it. But, I do need requests cause... I don't have the best imagination. So, if you think of a request for either Morgan, Koby, or Danny, leave it under the character's request part and I'll write it down and then do it.

I can show y'all the list of the requests that I've gotten. I shorten them but put the important info in the description of what to write. And I write the username of the person who requested it. I try to make sure y'all know I care.

I love you all so much and thank you for being so supportive! This has been such an amazing experience! And it's only been 12 days since I started it! But, yea, in a few days, I'll be turning 18, so... hell, you know what? I might do something special for y'all! What do y'all think I should do??

Love you all and I hope y'all stay safe and drink water!!

-slxz3rs ❤️