a few questions:

I have a few questions. And at the end of the questions, I'll show a new obsession of mine, cause, why not? Also, this song is my favorite song at the current moment so... yuh

Anyways!!!

Question one:

Should I do an 'About me' post, or just leave y'all with small facts at the end of every post?

Question two:

Should I post a video of a voice reveal? Or no?

Question three:

Since we are VERY CLOSE to 10k views on this story (thank you all so much), what should I do as a special if I finally reach it?

And... last, but not least...

Question four:

I guess this goes with the voice reveal, but would y'all like if I posted a video of me singing? I'd say I'm pretty good at it (was in choir for 4 consecutive years) and I have a song that I can sing amazingly!

Anyways... this is the ✨O B S E S S I O N✨

 this is the ✨O B S E S S I O N✨

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Yes... I fell in love with these characters while watching Black Butler and my friend is judging me... (EXCEPT FOR PETER AND WENDY (if you don't know who they are, they're the boy and girl at the top of the second pic wearing green and pink)). Specifically Finnian (top pic), Doll (bottom of last pic, far left, brown hair), Snake (white hair, next to Doll), and Dagger (right next to Snake and has yellow and black hair)