Christmas cuddles - Morgan x reader

Sorry if I misspell anything. I'm tired and I broke my glasses so I am not wearing them unless I need to. Rip. Anyways. CHRISTMAS SPECIAL! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! 🎄☃️❄️⭐🌟🎅

_____________________________________

*Y/n POV*

Christmas. Not my favorite holiday, but it's close. But my favorite thing about it is being able to spend quality time with my amazing, handsome, lovely boyfriend Morgan. I try my best to get him gifts, and he always appreciates them no matter what.

Every Christmas for the past four years we've been together so far, not including today, it always ends in us cuddling on the couch while watching a movie. And I always love it. But, this year, I don't want to watch a movie.

"Good morning, love" I hear him say as he lays next to me, his head propped up on his elbow. He doesn't seem to have just woken up, though.

"Good morning" I whisper and look into his eyes. They sparkle like the clearest of waters under the sun. I could get lost in them for hours.

He leans over and plants a soft, passionate kiss on my lips, causing me to smile.

"You seem to be wide awake," I say with a smile, knowing I'm right.

"Well, I had to get up early enough to make sure this day goes by perfect. It is our anniversary, after all."

Oh yeah. Forgot to mention that we got together on Christmas Day five years ago. I giggle and look at him. "Anything with you is perfect," I whisper.

He grabs my waist and pulls me closer, pressing his soft lips against my forehead while holding my body to his.

"I love you," he mumbles

"I love you too," I whisper back

"Good. Now get your pretty ass up and get ready for today." I laugh as he says that and instantly sit up.

"Got it!" I say and stand up, heading to my closet.

I grab a white, slightly cropped T-shirt, a copper-ish color plaid spaghetti strap dress, black leggings, and my black boots, changing into the outfit before stepping back out.

"I'm ready!" I say and do a little twirl in the outfit. "What do you think?"

He stares at me with the most love-struck eyes and a soft smile. "You're beautiful," he whispers and walks over to me, pulling me into a kiss.

The kiss last for a few minutes before he pulls away. Without a word, he picks me up and carries me out of the bedroom, down the stairs, and into the living room. He sets me down on the couch and I look over to the Christmas tree.

I see the presents I got for him, a long with the ones I assume are from him, each wrapped amazingly and sitting under the tree. I also see some from my family and his. I smile and scoot off the couch.

I move over to be closer to the tree. I grab one of his gifts and turn to him, holding it to him.

"This one is to you, from me, obviously. I hope you like it," I say. I smile as he takes it and opens it, revealing some new pajama pants for him. "I know you talk about how I steal all of your pajama pants, so here's some that I promise not to steal from you."

He leans over and kiss me quickly. "God, I love you."

I smile at him.

***Time skip to the end of the present opening***

We finish opening all of the presents under the tree, and I smile contently, happy to have gotten so many wonderful gifts, but mostly happy I get to cuddle him now. I stand up and begin picking everything up before I feel someone tap my shoulder, so I turn around and see Morgan.

"Yes baby?" I ask

"I have one... last surprise for you before we cuddle," he says and then pulls out a small box from his jacket pocket.

My hands fly to my mouth and happy tears well up in my eyes. He gets down on one knee and opens the box, revealing the most beautiful ring I've ever seen.

"Y/n, I have loved you for so long. You make me happy every day. Waking up next to you is the highlight of my day. Your smile, your laugh, your personality always make everything better. You've shown me a love that I never thought I could find. I love how your eyes sparkle when your happy and you speak fast about your favorite things. I love how, no matter what, you've always loved me.

I love how you always find a way to cheer me up when I have the toughest days. I never want it to end. I want to be with you until the end of my life. I want to hold you, to love you, and for you to be only mine. Y/n, will you please make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" He says

I smile and nod. "Yes. Absolutely. I would love to marry you!" I say through the tears.

He grabs my left hand and slips the ring onto my ring finger. I drop to my knees and pull him into a kiss, smiling happily as I do.

"I love you so much, Morgan. You're everything I've ever wanted. I can't wait to spend the rest of my days with you." I whisper

He smiles and stands up, pulling me with him. I squeak happily. He lifts me up and carries me back up stairs and lays me on the bed on my side.

"What about our presents?" I ask

"They can wait until later. For now... it's just me and you." He whispers and climbs into bed behind to me, pulling me to him, pressing my back to his chest.

I admire the ring and smile.

"Do you like it?" He whispers as I feel his breath on my neck

"No... I don't like it... I love it. It's gorgeous." I say and turn around to face him, instantly pulling him into a kiss.

The kiss slowly progresses and becomes heated. I pull away and lay my head on his chest.

"I love you, Morgan."

"I love you more, Y/n"

______________________________________

1057 words

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE! I HOPE YALL LIKED THAT IMAGINE! Tbh, I wasn't originally planning on doing the proposal, but I decided to do it because... it was adorable. Like, come on. If you didn't think it was adorable... I'm sorry. But I had to do it. Anyways. I love you all. Sorry for being gone so long!

-sLxz3rs ❤️

-sLxz3rs ❤️