"Stay... please" - Danny x reader

Requested by: Sasha4870

Hope you enjoy!
__________________________

*Y/n's POV*

*Bang bang bang*  I jolt awake to hear banging on my front door. I hurry to look through the peephole to see somebody covered in blood... wait... is that... DANNY?! I pull the door open with a panicked expressing to find Danny covered in blood.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?!" I shout and pull him into the house and closing the door. I drag him down the hall and to the bathroom. "You need to wash up first. You can tell me later, ok?" I say as I notice that he's still very shaken up over what happened. I go to leave when I hear his voice.

"Stay... please" he says and I turn to look at him. It looks like tears are welling up in his eyes and I nod.

"Of course" I smile and move closer to the bath, turning on the water to room temperature. "I'll look away while you get undressed, ok?"

He nods, so I turn away. After a few seconds, I hear the sound of water and figure out it's him getting in. "Tell me when it's safe to look" I say.

"It's ok" he says and I turn to see him in the water, and I notice he kept his underwear on as to not be fully exposed to me. I smile at him and move closer to him. "Do you wanna tell me what happened to you? And why you're here so late and covered in blood?" I ask and he starts shaking.

*he tells y/n the story and how he is the only one who survived (for the sake of the story, even Beth and Kassie died, ok?)*

I gasp and cover my mouth. He played some vinyls and then demons were released?! What the hell? I'mma be honest, I wouldn't believe him if he hadn't come here covered in blood with a stab wound in his arm. I clean the wound and look at him with sorrow in my eyes.

"I'm glad you're ok. I'm sorry that happened." I whisper. I push him to lay back in the water so I can wash the blood from his hair. As I wash his hair, I feel him lean into my touch and I smile. "Hey, stay here for a second. I'm gonna go get you some of your clothes that you keep here." I go get them after beginning to drain the tub.

I return to him with the clothes and a towel. I hold the towel up and wait for him to stand up and step out of the tub. As he does so, I wrap him in it. "Go ahead and get dressed. I'll be right outside when you're done." I step out of the door for him to get dressed.

He walks out in his baggy shirt and his shorts. I instantly pull him into a hug. He begins crying into my shoulder, which is understandable. I lead him to my room and I sit him on my bed. I climb to the head of my bed and lean against the wall. "Come here" I say and pat my chest. He climbs into my arms sniffling and I frown. I wrap him in a tight hug and I stroke his hair. I continue to try and comfort him as he cries into my shoulder.

"Shhh. I'm here now. I won't leave you. You're safe here." I whisper. I'm so thankful I don't have to worry about my parents due to them being gone on a trip so they can get away from me. I look down at Danny after a little while and notice he's asleep. I pull out my phone and look at the time. 9 am. Damn. Would've been great to have a window so I knew how long had passed.

I continue stroking his hair and kissing the top of his head. I don't think now would be a great time to confess, would it? I chuckle to myself. Of course not. I smile down at his sleeping figure and make a vow to myself to always protect him from this day forward.

____________________________________

Word count: 700

I hope everyone enjoyed! This one was kinda sad. But I enjoyed writing it nevertheless. Honestly, I think Danny should've survived. But sadly he didn't. And, I'm not saying that Beth or Kassie shouldn't have survived. I'm glad they did. But Danny didn't deserve to die. Then again, neither did Bridget or Ellie. But the movie wouldn't have been interesting to me without their deaths, ngl. Anyways, I love you all. Stay safe and drink water!

- slxz3rs ❤️