Ava's babysitter

Daiya POV

Me and James were racing in our wolf bodies as Ava was holding onto his neck bouncing up each time his paws hit the ground. "Slow down your going to send little miss perfect flying." I said getting in front of him as he sped up his speed. "Nice try. So you can win?" He snarled his teeth as he ran into some bushes as I followed him. "WAIT WAIT WAIT!" Ava screamed as James stop immediately sending her up in the air causing her to fly head first towards a tree. "See I told you." I tell James as he shakes his head morphing back into his human body kneeling down towards Ava.

"Shit. She's unconscious." He said as I shifted back into my human body as well so I can talk to him. "Dude... the way she landed you better hope she ain't in a concussion." I tell him as he growls at me eyes glowing red. "Why does your eyes glow red and mine glow yellow... it's not fair." I tell him as he lifts Ava up in newly wedded position. "We gotta get her to her house." He said as I looked at my body and his. "Um. We are naked. That is a no go." I tell him as he walks towards the main roads. "Her Dad is going to freak out when he sees his daughter being held by a naked teenage boy." I tell him as he stops walking and turns around.

"What do you want me to do then Daiya?" He asks as his face resembles desperation. "Leave her." I say seriously as his face straightens. "No." He replied as he turned around walking back towards the main road and towards Ava's house.

Malia POV

"Give me and Malia a minute alone. Leon go patrol the east side of the town. Carter you go west." Derek said as they do as their told phasing into their wolf bodies leaving skin remains on the ground. "James is going to be a problem." He said sitting on his desk as we were in a abandoned warehouse. Everything with Derek is always vacant he likes to be surround by very few. "He's getting stronger." I say as he nods his head. "Too strong." He growled punching a hole into the wooden desk. "He's becoming a Alpha." He stated as I felt frozen from those words. "What does that got to do with you?" I asked him as he frowns looking up at me. "Everything." He responded after being completely silent.

Carter POV

Nothing ever happens on the west side of town and Derek knows this. I lay on my belly resting my head on a rock as I was all comfortable in my wolf body. I begin to close my eyes feeling the cold wind blow on my fur as I feel a breeze. Wait. It's still summer... I open my eyes to see a pale skinned man with blond hair and blue eyes standing in front of me as I stood up on all my fours snarling at him. He opened his mouth showing all his fangs as I backed up a bit. What am i doing I'm a werewolf I can take his head off. I charge towards him as he side steps grabbing me by my neck yanking me back as if I was on a leash. I wince my eyes from the impact as I crash into a rock wall. I slowly get up in pain as I turn my head left in right as I couldn't see him. I feel arms wrap around my neck as everything came to a stop and I couldn't feel my body anymore.

James POV

I gently put Ava down on someone's car as we were in her neighborhood. "Grab that bucket and put some water in it." I tell Daiya as she tossed me a shirt and joggers as I put them on. She had stole some clothes off someone's patio. She was wearing a shirt and leggings as she came back with the bucket. "Your going to wake her up?" She asked me as I nodded as she smiles deviously. She tilts the bucket over Ava's face as the water splashed all over her face and onto the roof of the car. She jumps up gasping before looking directly at Daiya with irritation. "We're in your neighborhood." I tell her as she nodded as I pick her back up tossing her over my shoulder.

"Wow your strong.. ow my head. What did I hit?" She asked as I was about to say something. "You hit a tree." Daiya said. "A really big tree." She continued as I looked at her signaling her to shut up. "You know this whole werewolf thing has drawn us closer brother." She stated as we finally reached Ava's house knocking on the door as a teenage girl opened it. She had pale skin and long wavy black hair. "Finally. Tired of watching her little brother move out the way people." She says her voice coming out in a aggressive sass.

"Dana your an ass sometimes you know that?" Ava said hopping off of my shoulder landing on her feet staring Dana in her eyes. "I don't give two shits what you are your dumb bummy friends here think. Now move." She hissed again as I smelt the familiar smell come from her body. The smell of burnt rubber deeply impaled into her skin. A regular human wouldn't notice as I gently move Ava behind me with one arm. "You smell it too Big brother?" Daiya asked as I nodded as Dana smirked as if she had realized something.

"Ava. I'm going to have to tell your parents your bringing strays home... you know for your brothers protection." Dana said her voice sounding smoothing and relaxing as I shook her out of my head. "Daiya Get Ava out of here." I said as she nodded grabbing Ava by her wrist. "What. No. I need to see my brother." Ava said pushing Daiya off as She growled picking Ava up running down the sidewalks as fast as a car. "Omega. Beta. Alpha. Which one are you mutt?" Dana question rudely as my nails formed into claws. "I'm James." I stated as I spartan kicked her sending her flying across the coffee table.

"Shhh you'll wake the kid." She says changing her tone as I put my claws back into my hands feeling my nails again. "What?" I asked as she started laughing. "I'm not a bad vampire. I don't go around biting people." She says as she walks towards me. "Hold on handsome, I'll be right back." She says seductively before disappearing in front of me as she returned as quickly with Daiya and Ava sitting them on the couch. "How'd you do that!" Daiya stood up demanding. "Well for starters I'm not bad... I'm not your enemy. I didn't ask to be this way." She said. "Then why were you being a asshole. More than usual?" Ava asked as she shrugged. "I was testing your patience." She says as I sit down next to Daiya as Dana closed the front door.