Earth's Curse

In the beginning of time before war and bloodshed there was Adam and Eve

In the beginning of time before war and bloodshed there was Adam and Eve. The story of how the two ate the fruit they were sworn to not burden. Their sins for disobeying God brought a curse on Earth itself.

Decades went on and the world evolved but sins and corruption followed forever.

Man kind has made itself a curse.

We kill each other with no remorse for the living.

We never change.

We destroyed this world, we never took care of it.

Nature suffers a slow intoxicating death and we're the ones responsible for it.

The world is polluted with greed.

So it was only natural for the government to know the truth about the supernatural. They have been hiding the truth from the public for many years. Hoping that the world would never find out.

But that's all changed now that Zack has exposed James, Alx, and Demetrius to the whole world.

Everyone is on edge about monsters roaming around disguised as a human.

For thousands of years generations have passed on a curse from different monsters. Each offspring inheriting a disease that would change their life forever. What you think is a fairytale, myth, or just a story made to catch the viewers attention, it's not.

This is Earth's curse.

A curse only brought upon those who deserve it and those who have to suffer from their parents karma.

The government has made a antibiotic that will cure anyone with a supernatural virus.

The world is calling it "The monster virus.".

Ironically the real reason the government knows so much about the exposure, is simple.

Their Vampires.

Werewolves