Before the storm

Act 2, New Pack

2 months later

James POV

"Oh, James! Yes! I'm almost there! I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." Yasmine was moaning loud as we rocked the bed back in fourth as she came on my dick as I was reaching my limit. I growled loudly raising my hands on the bed post causing it to break down as I released everything into my soulmate. "Can vampires get pregnant?" I asked her as she nodded her head yes as I sighed pulling myself out of her as I rolled over on my side. "Why don't you ever pull out?" She asked me as I start to remember watching a documentary on the discovery channel. "Science proved that wolves have a tendency of swelling up in the penis when having sexual relation with the female, making sure the mate is filled with his semen so they can produce pups." I say as she looked up at me as I smiled holding her in my arms as she burst out laughing.

"So what? we gone have little half breeds running around?" She asked me getting serious as I looked her in her eyes. "I wouldn't mind having a child with you." I tell her as she sighs sitting up as I lay on my back looking up at her. "The baby would have a lot to learn... his dad can turn into a big scary black ass wolf now. And his mom can turn into a giant bat and drain the lifespan short of a living being." She goes on to say as I start to remember being stuck in my wolf body. "What was it like? Well... what is it like to be a werewolf." Yasmine asked me watching my face as my eyes tell a story when she views me. "It's confusing." I tell her as she gives me a serious look meaning she wants the details. "James... I thought I lost you... you didn't return back home that night. I thought Der..." she started to bring up Derek as I shook my head no signaling her to stop.

"The first time I transformed, it hurt. I was in so much pain but I had a desire to keep changing. The beast in me wanted to come out to show his teeth. But the more I let it out the more I could control it. I started to get powerful and figure out how to do things the others couldn't. That's why Derek wanted me dead. Truth be told when I looked you in yo eyes that day in the fire in the back of you turned into smoke. I knew I didn't want to be the alpha any more." I stated as she licked her lips as she rubbed on my arm. "But your the alpha now aren't you." She said as I looked down at my hands sighing to myself. "I am." I reply as she looks away towards the window. "What about you?" I ask her as she looks at the rays beaming down the window.

"I don't age. I don't need to sleep. The only reason my heart still pumps is because I haven't died spiritually yet. I get a crave for blood every now and then just like you at first It was hard to control. I can't go outside in the day without my skin burning from the radiation the sun draws on me." She tells me as I start to think about things I've never thought about. "You 19 right, like me?" I asked her as she hesitated to speak up before nodding her head yes. "But you've been alive for how long?" I asked as she started to eye me down now. "James." She says as I run my hand through my hair scratching it. "How many guys." I said before she got up and in a blink of a eye her clothes were on. "It doesn't matter really, how many girls?" She asked as I didn't hesitate to answer. "I've slept with nine girls, Malia being the last before you." I tell her as she folded her arms.

"You had werewolf sex ew nasty." She said as I was serious as I didn't grin about her little comment. "No. I never tried that." I tell her as she smirks seductively getting a idea by her facial expressions. "I'm not going to either." I said as she rolled her eyes at me. "How many guys." I said starting to grow irritated. "James." She said as the beast started to form in my spirit as I could feel the heat in my eyes.
"TELL ME!" I snapped as she froze in fear before taking a deep breath and sighing to herself. "James... I'm over 219 years old... do you really think it's going to be lower than 3? I've slept with too many to keep count anymore. They all filled my head up with lies and promises. Through all this power I'm still a naive little girl James." She said as I started to think of the hundreds of guys that have been inside of her probably even nutting in her like me. "You a hoe." I said as her jaw dropped I had to get away from her as I walked out the door not bothering to put my clothes on.

I couldn't hold it anymore my heart just sank to the bottom as i could smell her behind me as I walked out the door. I look down at my hand as a black paw form from my fingers before I fell on all fours. In my black coated wolf body I wasn't thinking anymore as I ran off into the woods leaving her alone in our cabin home. I growl to myself hitting the ground harder as I ran deeper into the woods. I finally come to a ledge of a cliff as I sit there on my wolf belly. I was looming at the horizon watching the body of water flowing peacefully. I hear growls behind me as I turn around to see a pack of wolves... not just any wolves, werewolves.