Avas room

James POV

Ava's room was downstairs as we walk towards the bedroom door slightly opening it. She takes a deep breath as I listen to her heart. She was nervous. What could she have in here that's so bad. I open the door myself my hand moving to her waist as I gently push her to move forward. I look around the room feeling stuck to cement as I'm the ones who's frozen now. I look back at Ava before looking at her walls and dresser. She had posters and pictures of us when we were younger all the way until now. I could feel the memories in the pictures, from the fair, science projects, vacations, and family get togethers.
She looks at me not sure what to say as I smile at her.

"This whole time we've known each other. Years of us being friends this is the reason why you never showed me your room?" I asked her as she sits down on her bed. My eyes staring her down as I sit down next to her. "When... we broke up and you started dating that princess bitch... I just lost hope for you." She tells me before I move my hand under her chin. "She's the past. Your my future." I tell her as her eyes glow yellow with excitement as my vision brightens red. "Mmm... not right now." She tells me pointing up signaling her parents are home. "You have to tell your parents that your a vampire." I tell her as she rolls her eyes. "No. You know how they can get." She tells me as she stands up looking into the mirror.

"Me and you grew up together... now look at us. We're monsters James." She almost whispers it as she turns her face back to me. "Yea. But where the best kind." I tell her standing up to look her in her face. "Tell me you don't want this. Look me in my eyes with a straight face and tell me. If you don't want to try again I'll leave right now." I tell her as she huffs causing me to feel tense. "You know I do. But what if you imprint on someone... what if I imprint on someone. We're not soul mates James. We're only hurting each other." She tells me as I pull her Into me by her waist. Her back against the door as I proceed to locked it. "Well. I'm fine with you hurting me. Just as long as you..." I was interrupted by her lips as she had pressed hers against mine.

Mia started to come across my mind as my lips kept sliding with Avas. Ava bit unto my neck as I could feel frequent reminders of how Yasmine would bite me. My mind started to wonder as she grabbed my shirt as my mind flashes back to Genesis attacking me. I gasp jumping back as she looks at me startled. "What?" She asks as her face was telling me she thinks it's her fault. "Just... nothing." I tell her as she unloosens her dress. We never got this far last time when we were together. I was too busy following Derek's pack but now... now there's no excuses.

I've never been this nervous before with a girl as she drops her dress revealing sexy lingerie. I could feel the wolf inside me burning and howling as my vision blurred red. Her eyes glowed yellow as a vampire and a werewolf was about to get very intimate. My phone starts to go off as it's Daiya. She knew I had came back in town and been texting me all day wanting to reunite. I'm pretty sure my sister will be okay with me not answering the phone for one night. "It's Daiya? Your not going to answer?" Ava asked whispering unto my ear as she unbuckles my belt. "She's a Alpha she'll be fine." I say as I grin grabbing her by her waist pinning her down on her bed.

Things led to another as we were out of clothes and fully in the moment. Her moans in my ear sounded like everything I've ever wanted in life. Our hands interlocking and releasing once I hit that spot. She grips on my shoulders nails digging into my skin hard. Now she scratches my back allowing a animalistic growl to escape my lips. Kisses were placed every where as things transitioned to a slow and hard pace. The more we continued the more our beasts were clawing to get out. I was listening to her parents as they were upstairs talking. The tv was still playing loud enough to block off the pleasure of moans that was swimming the air. Her breathing getting harder the deeper I pressed.

We never thought we would get this far. Maybe she fantasized about having me like this when we were younger. But I just now noticed how much I love this woman. She cums as she grits her teeth together grabbing my neck as she kisses me hard. She moans in my mouth as I feel myself about to reach my end. Our panting getting faster and faster as we kiss and match each other's rhythm. Soon I feel a pressuring release as I growl a loud roar as she hissed. Her fangs coming out of her mouth as she had this blood lust look in her eyes before she took a deep breath calming down.

"Mommy I had a bad dream." I hear Ethan Ava's brother as the movie had turned off and everything was silent. "We should go back now." I tell Ava as she nods exhausted as she bites her lip at me seductively. "Your really good at that... better than I imagined." She tells me as she goes to her bathroom running the shower on. "Want to join me?" She asks as I hear her parents knock on the door. "What about them." I whisper as she pushes me in the closet. "I'll tell them you left." She says as she opens her door. "The movie ended. I assume James left?" Her mother asks her as I hear the tv playing in the background. "Yes, he had to pick up his sister. You can have the tv now." She says as the door shuts and locks.

She then opens the closet and proceeds to take us to her shower. And I could smell this lust for me all around her as the bathroom door was locked as well.

Daiya POV

"He's not answering his damn phone." I tell Malia as she shakes her head in disappointment. "Where could he be?" She asks me as I look at my girlfriend with a knowing gesture. "Avas room." I say as she scrunches her face in disgust. "He's such a dog." She says as i shake my head no reminding myself to stay focus. "We have to get my grandmother." I say looking at the suvs surrounding her house.
The neighborhood was all out watching as the men in suits go in her house and handcuff her. She doesn't resist as she's taken away and all I could do was watch.

That's not what a Alpha would do.