\\First date//

jisung took a deep breath in front of the prince's room door. He indeed was going to listen to his mom and try, but he was scared. "you can do it" he said before opening the door and going in, straight to open the curtains. "Good morning your Highness, you have a long day awaiting you-."

minho groaned in his bed before sitting up still sleepy," weren't you sent home? didnt i kick you out last night?"

"you did? i dont remember" jisung shrugged as he walked around the princes bed to open the other curtain. "ill get you bath ready your highness." jisung bowed and confused minho before going to get the bath ready. he smiled to himself knowing he almost succeeded.

minho was standing next to the bathroom door frame with his arms crossed. "youre still going home Han jisung"

"oh? youre letting me go on vacations so early? thats so sweet but id rather stay. anyways ill go get you your breakfast." jisung bowed smiling widely before he left to fetch the princes food. he laughed to himself while thinking of the situation.

🜲

after serving the prince his food and brushing his hair before leaving him at his usual spot with the book, jisung had to go make sure every girl from the selection has received her private breakfast. he thought it was a shame that everyone had t eat their first breakfast privately and not together. he also made sure to inform each of them to go to the womens room to get ready for the day and for their royal lessons.

"will we meet the prince today?" Celeste asked when he was at her door. "i dont know really, maybe" he shrugged before bowing and going for his own lessons.

jisung has been receiving training with many other guys who are ready to be the prince servant after each current one is kicked out. minho was known to never get along with anyone and always changes his servants no matter who are they or what thier job is. jisung thought it was a blessing that he was picked to be his personal servant since it was the highest paid and most wanted job in the castle

but soon after he got the job, literally an hour in, everyone was wishing him luck and feeling bad for him since hed probably not last a week. Jisung was by far the youngest personal servant to ever work for a royal family member. it was the kings idea to have a young one so he can grow up with the prince in his journey to be the king.

every day for an hour and sometime two jisung would have lessons, defence, guns and shooting, horse riding, etiquette, and many languages. it was stressful enough that he had to deal with the prince right after. the prince actually had his own lessons when jisung had his. it was the only time jisung wasnt really needed. he had different hobbies, like playing the piano and the violin, swordsmanship, and different languages he had to practice and learn. it fascinated jisung how the prince spoke 9 languages and trying to learn more. jisung was meant to learn only three for now, italian, mandarin, and french. and oh man he hated mandarin! it was just too hard.

after finishing his defence lesson he was tired and had to shower really fast before going to the prince. jisung was told that he had to train every day to stay in shape, with his cramped schedule he wondered where hed squeeze it.

"im sorry im late" he bowed to the prince who was standing behind his desk looking outside the window at the royal garden. "Was it olivia who loved flowers and nature?"

"huh?" jisung was confused with the question. "i cant remember which one of the girls told me she likes flowers and nature."

"oh, oh yeah olivia."

minho didnt move while talking, his eyes focused on the garden. "tell her to get ready in 30 minutes and meet me in the garden." jisung bowed at the prince before heading to fullfil his orders. when he went to the womens room to inform olivia, he could feel the envious eyes around her. she was frozen in place, she was the first lady to go on a date with the prince. celeste threw her magazine across the room, which surprised jisung. "ugh i need a cup of coffee" she ordered her maid which bowed terrified before going to make her some coffee.

"what are you frozen for? you have 30 minutes! come on you must get read" camila said excitedly! not a single sign of envy, just pure happiness for the girl in front of her. it made jisung smile how sweet and genuine this woman is.

he left the ladies get ready and went to find minho. when he reached the garden he asked the gaurds around for the prince, who all replied vaguely that hes in the garden maze in his "usual place"

jisung never went through the maze garden, let alone with minho to his usual place. he walked around the place, fascinated with the bushes that acted as walls, designed with all the pretty roses. he was looking at around him and admiring the place. he was realising where hes going as he was walking until his back bumped into someone's body. startled, he jumped away from the person only to find out hes the prince. "im so so sorry your highness." he apologised over and over again. when he looked at minhos face he could've sweared minho smiled, but the smile stayed for a split second before disappearing.

"you know your highness i dont think shed find you if you stayed here, im surprised i did!" jisung chuckled softly. Minho was forcefully trying to stop himself from smiling, he hummed and nodded before he started walking to the front of the garden. "its very beautiful here." jisung spoke still admiring the place as he was walking behind minho. "the roses are so pretty"

"you like red roses?" minho asked still walking.

"hmm theyre pretty but the white ones are prettier, oh and tulips! i love tulips, all sort of colours." jisung excitedly spoke about his favourite flowers while Minho just hummed as to himself as they walked.

To be continued...