\\All alone//

Jisung shut the plane door after giving some security commands. There was some body gaurds on the plane but the other 75 guards have travelled on another plane. Jisung went back in the private plane to where Minho was sitting reading a book by the window.

He comfortably took the seat in front of Minho and the table between them. Now that wasnt a typical thing for a servant/bodyguard to do but Jisung broke the wall between him and Minho and Minho didn't tell him to move.

He pulled out a magazine from the side and took out a pen from his pocket then started going through it till he found a crossword game. He silently started doing it as Minho was 'focusing' on his book.

The calm comfortable silence between them made this moment so peaceful. Minho was actually not reading but instead watching Jisung as he played with a smile on his face.

He swiftly took Jisung's free hand in his, only earning a glance before the latter looked back down at his page. He gently rubbed his finger on Jisung's soft skin then continued to read his book till they reached East China.

🜲

When they reached Minho was greeted by many guards, camera's, people cheering and the royal family greeting him. After he had dinner together with them he was escorted by Jisung and his team to his suite in the best hotel in the country.

Minho insisted to the royal family that he would rather prefer having his own suite. Which is why they also provided him with extra security. Minho waited by the door as Jisung and the security team inspected the place for any hidden camera's or anything suspicious.

"You can come in now" Jisung smiled assuringly at Minho who had his arms crossed and leaning against the door frame with a bunch of guards surrounding him. He nodded then left to discover the place, Jisung finished telling the guards some stuff then shut the door and went looking for the prince.

He found Minho in his room that was already filled with his stuff. "this is your room, mine is the other door if you need me at night." Minho examined the place then went back to Jisung nodding. "you can keep your stuff there but come here at night" he said placing a soft kiss at the edge of Jisung's lips.

"what? no i cant-"

"hush Jisung, you always say you cant sleep on the royal prince's bed. well this isnt. you sleep here tonight." he tilted his head, arms till crossed against his chest "and every night until we go back home"

Jisung bit his lips not breaking eye contact with the prince. "ill go make you some tea, you should shower" Jisung nodded then left.

He was really overthinking as he made the tea. Did Minho really like him?  He stared at the boiling tea, literally contemplating his life. He was so zoned out he didnt realise someone was behind him until he jumped when a pair of arms hugged his waist.

"THE FUCK YOU ON-" his hand was in the air ready to punch Minho. "I COME WITH NO HARM!" he raised both his arms in the air. "you fucking scared me you fucking asshole bitch dick sucker"  he placed a hand on his chest as he tried to fix his breathing.

"you can call me all that but the last one, i havent done that yet. Should i earn this title tonight?" he smirked holding Jisung's waist who blushed then aggressively pushed him away crossing his arms. "The contract i signed did NOT mention a horny prince who wants to suck my dick"

jisung eyes Minho up and down, he was wearing flannel red pyjama pants and a black tanktop that for some reason showed of all Minho's curves and details.

"No one told me the person who is gonna work for me is attractive as you or else i wouldve made you sign a marriage contract instead."

"ha ha very funny." Jisung mocked rolling his eyes (Bro's heart was doing backflips)  as he turned off the heat from the tea. "im free tomorrow morning, how about we go for a walk?"