\\ Sorry //

Jisung got exactly what he wanted. To leave.

Minho had accepted his request and all paper work was finished. On one condition, that he leaves after the wedding.

It will be a mess if Minho had to look for a servant if he had a wedding within three days. So now he is sitting  behind a table with Felix on his side and his legs on the table, rolling his eyes "NEXT!"

"Ugh no one meets up to expectations!" Felix rolled his eyes again, the two guys were interviewing new potential personal servants for the future king, Minho.

While Felix actually did all the work, Jisung stayed depressed and unfocused next to him. Even though he got what he wanted, deep down inside he wanted Minho to not accept.

To telling him to stay.

But then within an hour from sending his letter, he got an approval one back.

"Jisung, earth to Jisung!" Felix poked Jisung's cheek. "The list finished, and they all suck. Too bad right? I guess you have to work for him forever!" Felix giggled

"Shut up Felix" Jisung got up. Jisung's look changed from the smiley giggly full cheeks guy to almost hollow cheeks, black under eyes, puffy eyes and tired face guy.

Jisung packed his stuff and left the room with Felix behind him, "I'll find more people" he said with a sigh.

The wedding dates got rearranged, another attempt from the king to do something to Minho. It's been delayed a few times and it's been already a week since Minho accepted Jisung's decision.

And tomorrow was already the wedding day! And everyone was in a rush. Jisung had already arranged everything, flowers, clothes, decoration and everything.

As he and Felix separated he went to Minho's office to use his laptop and look for more resume. But to his surprise he was met with another guest in the office.

He bowed instantly, "your majesty" the king sat on Minho's desk and Minho was nowhere to be seen. "Where is Jisung Mr.Han?"

Jisung stuttered and he walked closer to the desk and played the papers on it "I'm not sure, I thought he would be here. I had some work to do without him so-"

"Go find him"

"Oh uh, I can't really. I'm busy. What do you need him for?" Jisung's eyebrows furrowed. "To make a deal"

"I want to make a deal with Minho..and you" the kings eyes focused on Jisung and how expression changes at his word. "A deal? With us?"

The king took a breath, "I want my thrown. For me, for the new upcoming heir. I'll make a deal with you both, I will pay for a house at the edge of the country, next to the beach. A small city but a big house, I will pay everything cost, food, electricity, water. Accommodation for your family jisung. I will you go the freedom to live together, be together...but I will take his title and the thrown and Minho won't be a royal anymore"

Silence filled a room for 30 seconds straight, he was taking everything in. Then he started laughing, "it's funny, you think he will agree?" He laughed harder "gosh can't you see? Can't you see what YOU made?" His voice got louder as he scoffed and crossed his arms across his chest.

"You were a monster to Minho. A fucking heartless monster and you know what? You made a monster. He doesn't care about people's feelings unless he gets what he wants and he wants that damn throne and his actions showed me ...that me?!" He scoffed again "I'm nothing to him, a fling, an experiment."

"And Celeste ? Heck I know he doesn't love her, he doesn't love anyone but himself. Because he is a heartless, cruel asshole just like you"

If I'm leaving, might as well get that all out.