\\The Club//

"OH MY GOD I FORGOT TO CLEAN MY ROOM. FUCK FUCK FUCK" Frustrated by the scene before him,jisung ran his fingers through his hair. minho stood awkwardly behind him. "uh-UH take a seat ill just clean this mess up. jisungs face was boiling red as he ran around his room picking up his dirty clothes from the floor.

this place was so different from what minho was born and raised in. but surprisingly with every step he took he admired jisungs room and felt like the room just screamed HAN JISUNG. even the smell of it made you feel like youre being cuddled by him. jisung was standing in front of his closet with his fingers brushing on his chin, he pulled out some jeans and a white t shirt with a blue buttoned shirt. "put this on" he handed it to minho.

minho stood up and handed jisung his clothes back. "oh yeah" Jisung laid out the clothes on the bed and then proceeded to assist the prince in undressing, displaying a focused and respectful approach to his duty. their faces were just too close that minho focused on every feature on jisung even the crumbs of food on his lips he missed to wipe.With a hesitant gesture, he lightly touched jisungs lips with his thumb and wiped the crumbs away. startled, jisung abruptly halted and turned his gaze toward him. they stayed silent for a few second before minho broke it, "you had food and-" jisung interrupted him by letting out a soft laugh a "thank you"

minho smiled back at him, even tho the smile slowly drifted away.

jisung was brushing minhos hair as usual and styling it. "i think that would make you blend in, but keep the mask on alright?" the latter nodded at jisung as he got up from his position to fetch him some clothes and get changed.

"look at the other side." jisung ordered as he picked up his outfit. minho turned his face an 80 degree.  but Without realizing it, his head slowly turned towards the latter, who was in the process of removing his shirt. Anyone who caught a glimpse of Jisung's exposed back couldn't help but be drawn to the appealing contrast between his broad shoulders and slender waist. This allure certainly didn't escape Minho's notice.

Flustered, Minho quickly averted his gaze, his cheeks burning with embarrassment, as he cleared his throat. "let me just" jisung spoke to himself as he walked up to the mirror and fixed his hair. "shall we go my prince?"

"dont call me that again" Minho rose to his feet and made his way past Jisung. "oh yes youre minho today!" jisung snickered earning a glare from minho.

🜲

the two boys were standing in front of the apartment building, minho standing close to jisung as he got the chills from everyone and everything around him. "right they sent the location, we can go" jisung put his phone is his pocket and didnt remove his hand. "stay close, people might steal anything thats on you"

"even my clothes?"

"even your clothes."

Minho's brow furrowed with concern. It upset him a lot that these issues were going unaddressed in the country. He stayed close to Jisung, his fingers firmly wrapped around Jisung's wrist as they made their way to wherever Jisung was taking them to.

🜲

"a club?"

"you never went clubbing? youre missing out!" jisung dragged Minho into the packed club, even though Minho was hesitant. he still followed jisung as they walked through the crowded club to look for his friends. "do these people have a good life?" minhos eardrums were  gonna blow up but he was really curios to know those peoples life styles. they were all so happily dancing and it made him wonder. "some, dancing is free obviously and alcohol is cheap here"

Was this really how they had fun? Minho thought.

"Guys I'm here !" Jisung waved at his friends excitedly. And it only took a split second before a brunette boy attacked him with a hug. "JISUNG JISUNG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH."

The boy had his arms and legs wrapped around jisung as jisung hugged him back tightly. Minho curiously stared at them, a little frown forming. How close were they ? He thought. Two other guys walked up to to jisung and hugged him tightly. And jisung especially hugged the short one tightly "I missed you so much.." it's like he melted into his embrace.

"Awh really sung ?"

Minho stood there awkwardly staring at the four in front of him. It took jisung a minute before realising the wrist he was holding wasn't there anymore. "OH! OH RIGHT THIS- THIS IS MINHO"

Jisung pulled Minho into the frame and smiled embarrassedly. "As-as in Prince Minho ?" The blonde boy who hugged him asked shocked.

"YES BUT- pretend he's a normal person. No one really know he's here. Alright? Just- just he's my friend now" jisung aggressively hit Minhos back. Minho widened his eyes as the hit was so unexpected and jisung instantly covered his mouth with both his hands . "IM SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO HIT YOU THIS HARD."

"Right right let's get in now cause it's getting crowded" the guy who called jisung sung pushed his friends into the booth. "Uhm so..so how did you- I mean why is the prince joining us?" The long haired spoke.

"Just call him Minho, we don't want people to hear us saying you know what accidentally Hyunjin"

"Oh yeah okay" they sat awkwardly for a second just looking at each other but also avoiding eye contact with the prince until one of them spoke, the one that minho kept his eyes pierced at him. "So im Chan, and this Hyunjin and thats my little brother yongbok" he introduced them pointing ay each when he says their names. "you can call me felix though!" the boy said smiling widely.

minho found him as a pure adorable boy so he gave him a small smile before facing the guy in front of him again. "we've been friends since we were kids basically." jisung was smiling so widely at what's in front of him. being with his favourite people and introducing them to minho made him feel so happy. "should we get some drinks?" jisung asked. "oh yes yes, you guys stay here me and hyunjin will get drinks for all" hyunjin nodded cant wait to leave this tense situation.

"Hyunjin is probably scared of you" the blonde spoke gaining minho and jisungs attention. "scared of me?" minho asked. felix leaned closer putting his hand on the side of his mouth to whisper but it came out very loud "He's a chicken"

felix sat back in his place leaving the other two silent. until jisung bursted in laughter, felix joining him.

to be continued.