\\Back Home//

"Showering ? Without me ?" Jisung stood smiling at the bathroom door with half his body outside and the other peeking in. Minho was just going to turn on the shower but he admired his Jisung across the bathroom.

Even though Jisung's bottom half wasn't visible, Minho knew he was naked. Mimho knew because Minho is the reason he is naked. Just the thought of Jisung's naked body on his -also naked right now- body drove him crazy.

With delicate foot steps, Jisung swayed as he walked to Minho, his hands behind his back.

They both stood under the shower, their hot breaths hitting each other and they'd bright red faces facing eachother. Jisung turned on the shower as Minho grabbed his waist. Round two seemed like the perfect idea right now.

The latter threw his arms around Minho's neck as warm water poured on top of them. Heir lips clashed with each other and their tongues and bodies were met again.

Their kiss was hungry, needy. It was like their last time kissing and they had to do it now, had to do it fast. They couldn't get enough of each other.

Minho's hands wondered on Jisung's body, teasingly giving light presses on Jisung's ass before his two hands wondered in between his legs. Gripping them tightly he lifted his hips up, with the help of Jisung's strength Jisung was up against the glass wall and his legs around Minho's waist.

Minho pressed his body as tightly as he could against Jisung and the other pulled his hair and gave both of them no chance to breath. Not as if any of them cared. Right now they would rather die in each others arms then leave this shower.

🜲

Jisung looked outside the plane window taking a deep breath. His hand was in Minho's as he gently rubbed his thumb reassuringly on Jisung's hand. But he just kept looking past Minho was sitting next to the window and into the sky.

Minho silently drank his tea as he read his documents, he was aware of stressed Jisung next to him but Minho knew better than being up the topic again and make Jisung break down again.

"Oh Jisung I forgot!" The latter confused as Minho abruptly let go of his hand and started looking through his pockets. "You were busy and all and I met- I met this little girl I don't know of you were aware-" jisung smiled and nodded.

"I saw, I never keep my sight away from you." Minho held the thing in his hand and just admired Jisung silently, they both softly smiled at each other. "She gave you a bracelet didn't she?"

Minho nodded, "two actually, of different colors" he opened his hand showing two brackets, red and blue, sitting on top of his palm. "Which one do you want?" Jisung smiled looking at them before he pointed at the red one.

Minho placed the blue on on the table in front of them and gently put on the braclet on Jisung's wrist. "Can you?" He held out the blue one gesturing for Jisung to help him put it on and Jisung did as he was expected to.

"It's beautiful isn't it ?" Minho asked admiring the bracelet. "Oh yes a symbol of homo royal scandal right here on my wrist. This would be kept in museums next to my shopped head!" He chuckled.

"You're not funny." Minho glared at him. But he only kept a serious face for fun, he would laugh too just a little after that. "You should get that braid cut off, it's already longer than the rest of your hair" jisung brushed his hand into Minho's soft hair.

"Na-uh, never" he shook his head, "I love it so-"

"Your highness the plane will land soon" a woman from the cabin crew, dressed in purple uniform informed then left. "Oh man, I'm getting closer to being some history I'm a museum...." Jisung shook his head and tapped his foot aggressively and anxiously on the floor .

Minho put his hand on his knee, "calm down, you're not gonna be anyone's history. Just my future." Minho winked. Jisung just stared at him expressionless.

"You really need lessons in flirting on my god...."

🜲

Camera's flashed everywhere once the prince stepped out of the plane. A huge line was formed with camera men and security. At the end of the line stood the king, and the ladies of the selection who were waving to Minho.

Minho took his father's hand and kissed it. "Father" is all he said. His father gave him a glare, looked at Jisung who gulped instantly then back at Minho.

"He leaves tomorrow."

"Fathe-"

"You want to cause a scene here?" His father growled. "No.."

"Exactly."

"Mr.Han, follow me." Jisung nodded and followed the king. They were the first to leave. Minho was caught up with the ladies throwing their arms around him and asking him about his trip so he left later.

🜲

Minho did not see Jisung for the rest of the day.

Jisung was nowhere to be found. No matter who he asked, where he looked. No one answered. It's like he had no authority in this castle!

He had a hard time sleeping. He was pacing around the room and yelling at every maid who tried to calm him down. He even kicked Celeste out when she tried to visit him.

Only when he fell asleep, he felt a hand brushing through his hair. When he opened his eyes he saw Jisung, but only briefly...it must've been a dream.

He was smiling and...I don't know because I slept again..

"YOUR HIGHNESS! YOUR HIGHNESS WAKE UP!" Minho woke up at the sudden screaming of maids who aggressively shook him awake. There were three maids waking him up, two other opening the curtains, two more bring him clothes-

It was all overwhelming especially with the screaming- "HELL WHATS WRONG- STOP SCREAMING IM FUCKING AWAKE!"

"Your highness you have to get up now! Someone is getting publicly exiled!"

"Exiled?....but why..who?" They shook their head not knowing..

Exiled?...

Could it be..

Han Jisung.

To be continued...

Do you guys think its Jisung!😟🙌🏼