\\Servant//

Minho groaned as he felt the sun hit his eye. "Morning your highness" tired jisung pulled open the curtains. Minho groaned in his bed and sat up "why is there a chair here?" He asked confused "just doing my duty" replied the latter.

Minho rubbed his eyes and didn't question it any further , "your bath is ready your highness" jisung stood in front of Minho's bedroom but focused on the door trying to avoid any eye contact.

Minho yawned stretching before he got up for his bath, "come join me" jisung's eyes widned and his attention instantly shifted to Minho's back/

"i-i mean, i need you to scrub my back"

🜲

"what scent?" Minho was already is his rose filled bath while Jisung was going through a big cabinet in the large bathrooom that was basically another room- could be bigger than Jisung's apartment back home.

"vanilla or something" Minho had his arms stretched at the edge of the bath, glancing at Jisung who was going through the 78 expensive scrubs of different kinds in the cabinet. He grabbed a jar and examined it before walking back to where Minho is.

He got on his knees behind Minho and opened the jar of white sugary vanilla substance. Minho fixed his position to give Jisung more space to scrub. Jisung took a generous amount of scrub and applied it on Minho's back only to get minho to instantly shift in his place. "Not this one Han Jisung! its too hard!"

"it's the only one i can find" Jisung said tiredly. "No find a more gentle one, i dont like this one" Helplessly, Jisung went to find another one. He carefully examined all the scents and types but he couldnt find any with Minho's preference . "I cant find any, do you want any other scent?"

"no, i feel vanilla today"

"If you like vanilla scent so much then why do you have like 50 other scents?!"

"uhh cause maybe one day ill feel like strawberry lemonade- how do you know i like vanilla the most?"

"im observant" he covered his mouth as he examined the jars, "its your perfumes, your shampoo's, lotions, hair cream, air freshener, et Cetera. Is Vanilla musk okay?"

"no get me orange chocolate." Jisung lifted his eyebrows at the weird change of scent and shrugged. He went back to Minho and sat in his old position, as he gently placed a generous amount and started gently scrubbing, he wondered if Minho knew it was the same texture.

"is it softer?"

"yes"

nah bitch its literally the same.

Maybe he was just moody today. He is always moody actually.

despite the last few days.

His hands travelled further on Minho's back, scrubbing slower, softer on his scars. Maybe it was valid for Minho to be moody, to be mad at him. He probably triggered something he shouldnt have.

kissing for two days jisung. two days. and you got comfortable enough to ask such questions. to the fucking prince.

"give me your leg" Minho did as asked and stretched his leg resting it on the edge for Jisung to scrub.

Scrubbing his leg.

Scrubbing his feet.

That's  all you will be Han jisung. His servant.

Nothing more.

🜲

Jisung stood behind Minho at breakfast after pouring some water for him. He didn't have breakfast himself, running around Minho and follow his orders. He only had a few minutes while Minho was bathing, to just change his clothes and brush his hair.

He wondered if Minho noticed he still wore the same thing from yesterday. If he cared he stayed up all night for him. If he was even aware. Maybe he was and..it didn't matter..it was his job after all.

When Minho was back in his office getting some stuff ready before he travels tonight, Jisung was feeling lightheaded. "Hey Jisung can you get Bessy ready, she asked to go home and withdraw from the Selection blah blah..blah..blah." everything black.

"HAN JISUNG!" Jisung was awoken with a deep gasp for air and a cold splash of water. His head was placed on Minho's lap and his legs were stretched on the sofa. They were on the floor.

He looked at Minho who looked down at him worried. "you fainted." Jisung silently tried to sit up but he still felt weak and dizzy. Minho caught his arm helping him sit. "Ill ask the guards to get you some food and water."

"no its okay.."

"no its not fucking okay" Minho made sure jisung was resting against the sofa well then rushed outside to command the guards. When he came back he helped stubborn Jisung lay down on top of the sofa.

"have you slept yesterday? or did you actually stay awake all night on that chair"

he  noticed..

"I-I.." Jisung had no words forming in his mouth. A maid came in rushing with a tray of water and some fresh food. She placed it on the table, bowed then left. "I want you to eat and drink all of this, then go to your room and sleep till it's time for us to leave. Understood?"

Jisung shook his head as he sat up, "im not asking you, im ordering you Han Jisung." and jisung couldn't argue back anymore. He did as he was asked, but he still felt weak and sick after eating all that. A nap would be good just like Minho suggested.

But he couldnt leave him, he was on duty. A small nap on the sofa wouldnt harm anyone would it? and he drifted to sleep, at the sound of Minho's pen clicking, keybaord tapping, and tea sipping.

🜲

Jisung woke up from his long nap finding himself in the dark office on Minho's sofa. He got up slowly realizing there was a suit jacket covering him as he slept. Must be Minho's. The office was empty, the prince must've been getting ready to go to east China.

Jisung rubbed his sleepy puffy eyes and got out of the office, he still felt a little dazed as he walked back to Minho's room. He looked at the big large door of his room, guard-less since he ordered the guards not to stand by his room since he felt 'uncomfortable'

As Jisung stepped in with no knocking or announcement, he indeed found Minho at his book shelf. His favorite book in hand, and a photo in his other clearly unfazed by Jisung's presence.

"What's that you got there?" Jisung asked noticing Minho's smile as he walked closer. Minho did acknowledge Jisung's presence as he already gave him a glance before but he didn't move or react, he was an absolute royal hotness.

With his white shirt and tie, with his smile looking at the photo before he put it back in the book and shut it. "It's nothing love"

Love...

"Huh?" Jisung said surprised, his cheeks flashing red. "Are you ready for the flight tonight?" He stepped closer brushing his fingers against Jisung's heated cheeks. "I-um" Jisung was struggling to form words.

"Your hair is a mess Sung" he brushed his fingers through the shorter's hair.

Sung!

"Come on now we gotta go" he brushed his fingers on Jisung's chin and smiled before walking away. Jisung on the other side was frozen in the same position. He widened his eyes processing this then slapped himself back to reality before he followed Minho.

To be continued...

Filler Chapter lol