\\Camila's Room//

Jisung woke up at the aggressive shaking. "Mr.Han wake up!" he rubbed his unfocused eyes only to see Camila's maids.

wait...Camila's maids? Camila's...ROOM?

He jumped out of his place instantly. Camila was also alert and awake.
The maids looked nervously at them, the oldest one of them pulling Jisung's arm to get him moving. "w-what time is it?" he asked.

"it's almost eight"

"EIGHT? IM SUPPOSE TO WAKE UP THE PRINCE AT 6" he panicked pulling his hair, "oh trust me he's awake and about to murder anyone in front of him. He is mad, mad and he is looking for you literally throwing anything in front of him."

Jisung was panicking, his breathing rate was increasing. On the other side Camila was calm- actually half asleep that's why. "Never knew the prince is so possessive of his lover" jisung covered his mouth, Camila's eyes widened as she just realised what she said quickly covering her mouth.

The older maid on the other side pretended not to hear, even though she damn did. Nonetheless she wasn't going to tell anyone as she gave her full loyalty to Camila. "Fuck! Fuck!" jisung grabbed his suit jacket and his two shoes. His hair was a mess, his first buttons unbuttoned, one of his socks lost somewhere. As he opened the door to leave in his messy look, he was greeted by two ladies from the selected gasping. His eyes quickly darted to the bottom of the stairs where Minho and a few guards behind him that he was ordering around were standing.

Minho did not notice Jisung and panickily he went back inside camila's room. "HE IS COMING AND HE IS GOING TO MURDER ME!"

"QUICKLY HIDE!" Camila was panicking as well. "FUCKING WHERE." the two younger maids waved at him to Camila's party gown. It was a big white gown with wings on the back since she was dressing as an angel. The pulled the bottom up and jisung instantly slid in. It looks almost believable but as long as Minho doesn't notice-

"Get him the fuck out." Minho barged in and slammed the door behind him. The maids jumped in their places and quickly stood next to eachother, the younger ones shivering. "Good morning your highness? whats going on?"

"oh dont play innocent with me Camila. I know he is here." he stepped closer to her his eyes piercing through."

"who may i ask? why would you think that?" Camila asked offended, "the ladies outside told me they saw him here, get.him.out." he was only an inch away from her but she stayed confident in her place. "im gonna rip this place apart and im going to kill you."

"you seem to hate me very much, its obvious we're not going to end up together. i mean im not a fan of enemies to lovers but i dont know about you. what i also want to know is why the hell are you keeping me here knowing damn well im the last person on earth you would end up with" she almost spat on him.

Minho took a step back looked around, he suddenly started laughing, like a maniac. "Why wouldn't i?" he looked at her, he then opened her closet aggresivly throwing everything outside. "WHY WOULDNT I FUCKING SEND YOU HOME?" Camila was terrified yet kept her stone face on. "well" he looked at her with no emotion in his eyes but fury. "he wouldn't be happy if i fucking sent the love of his life away."

"Me? me and Mr.Han are just friends." she almost laughed. Minho walked to the other side of the room pulling the curtain down until the it broke off the wall, falling down and breaking. "Whatever you fucking say, if you leave he will leave for you." he threw the vase on the floor shattering it. Minho was going insane. "why do you care if he leaves? he's just a servant you can get a 100 more of people better than him." She looked down and found jisung's missing socks, instantly kicking it under the bed.

"The Selection"  minsung On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara