what happend to niall?

Niall's P.O.V:

Me and Bella were walking along enjoying our date and time together, talking about different topics suck as our plans for after school or strangely our dream dates.

That's when they came out of no where, they grabbed her and put something that was in a needle in her arm and she became limp, that when i got mad and really tried to get to her.

"No!!! You cant do this!!! Let her go!!! Please!!! I'll do anything!!! Just let her go!!!" I kept yelling at the men taking the girl i was pretty sure i was falling for. But then one of the men turned around grabbed me by the neck and said "if you want the slut back find her first, then fight a million men and a alpha to get to her, other wise, shes gonna be dead in about 3 weeks, or whenever he decides" the man chuckles and stabes me with a needle with no doubt was the Tranquilizer they put in Bella, then i was in complete blackness......

5 hours later.....

"Ow! My head!!!!" I grumbled, why don't i remember much but that someone took bella and some guy with a rough voice told me....told me....ow!!!! It hurts to try and remember what he told me.....i need to try and get home, tell the boys what i remember happened, maybe if i get irish lucky, harry wont kill me.....

I got up slowly and headed home my head feeling like it would float away......

Hey Gorgeous, sup?!?!
Hope you guyz enjoyed this chapter...the book is coming close to the end....luv you all stay beautiful...shout out to @MaiQii
~ Diana